Sick

Another week passed and also one week of Ali working secretly without Reverse's knowing.

He still surprised on how the heck Reverse still doesn't know he have been sneaking out late at night to do his jobs and back before the sun comes out.

Reverse has been out a lot too. He never told Ali where would he go.

He would just reply with:

"Oh,just adjusting by being aroumd human"

Or

"I just watched over some kids who were somehow doesn't scared of me"

Only that. Not like Ali care anyway. As long as he doesn't kill anyone then they are good.

MATA also working hard on tracking him down these days. Especially when he was spotted walking with a white haired male and now they knew he had a companion.

Ali almost feel that one day they could actually track his little hideout.

So today,he take a day off from missions. He still sleepy for being up almost everyday just to make sure his little secret doesn't slipped out.

Reverse: You okay Ali? You looked paler than usual.

Ali just nod while shoving another spoonful of cereal into his mouth. Reverse rolled his eyes in annoyance before going back to whatever he is working on.

Ali:*yawn* Are you going out again today?

Reverse: Nope, not today. I'm working on something.

That catch Ali's attention.

Ali: What are you working on?

Reverse just showed him something that looked like a watch.

Reverse: I have been repairing this watch since then to make it able to send coordinates to my spaceship. It was auto-controlled by an AI that I create. If I can send the coordinates,it can come here and pick me. I have left the galaxy for too long I wondered what happened.

Ali look at Reverse's watch. It is orange-colored and he could make out some weird symbols on it.

Ali: Hey Rev, what those symbols for?

Reverse look back at his watch.

Reverse: Ouh,nothing much. I just think it look cool so I decided to add it.

Ali chuckled lightly to himself before finishing his cereal.

His body felt heavy he wanted to sleep now.

Ali: Hey Reverse,I want to take a nap for a while okay if you need anything please lightly knock at the door before you bursting in like always.

Reverse; Yeah yeah whatever. *still focused*

Ali rolled his eyes before going to his bedroom and flopped hard on the bed.

Ali: *groan*. Heck this-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Some moments later,Ali woke to to someone patting his forehead lightly. He could hear some incoherent mumbling.

Stupid....fever....kill -im whe-

He could adjust his vision after a few moments.

His body felt so heavy and cold.

What happened..?

He could see the movement in front of him and force himself to get up.

But it doesn't last long when someone's hand push him back down.

...: Don't wake up suddenly like that idiot.

Reverse.

Ali could feel wet handkerchief on his forehead.

Ali: R-Reverse..? What... happened?

Damn his throat feel like Sahara's desert.

Reverse just sighed before sitting next to his bed.

Reverse: You have a nightmare. You screamed a lot. When I came in to check on you,your body temperature rising up quickly. So I did my best to slow it down.

Ali froze a little.

Fever?

Nightmare?

Why didn't he remembered it?

Reverse: Are you hungry? It is already night. You skipped lunch.

Ali: *groan* I don't feel like eating anything now..

Reverse: Boomer, you have to eat something and take some medicine and then I will leave you alone.

Ali: I'm fine! I'm used to this before you even came! Leave me alone.

Reverse had enough of Ali's crap.

He dumped two comforter on him,making sure it cover him perfectly and slap the wet handkerchief on his forehead.

Reverse; Shut up brat I don't want your fever to affect me or anything so shut the hell up or I will make you.....forever.

Ali groaned softly. His eyes felt heavy again. Reverse is babbling something that he could not understand.

Being under the warm comforter give him so much comfort.

He never felt like this since.....ever.

Warm and comfortable.

Safe.

His eyes might deceiving him as he sees Reverse pat his head softly and walk out from his room.

He fell asleep instantly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After Ali fell asleep,Reverse finally rested on the couch.

Damn, something is wrong with him.

He,the powerful and fearless galaxy conqueror just treat a sick kid.

Like,he literally ran to the nearest pharmacy just to find the medicine for Ali when there were no freaking medicine in his medical kit.

Sigh...

He knew he shouldn't show any weakness. His late foster guardian would beat the crap out of him if he ever dare to show any kindness or mercy.

But hey,that bish dead now so-

He groan slightly and roll over.

His should be non-existent empathy couldn't stand it when Ali was trashing and screaming pitifully like he was in pain.

He was calling for someone but he couldn't get who.

Reverse will make sure he never mentioned how he hugged Ali just to make him stop trashing around.

Reverse: *groan* Stupid emotions. Stop taking over me.

We are you too y'know?

Reverse:Shut the hell up-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Late at night,Ali woke up. He doesn't feel feverish anymore.

The comforter are still on him and the handkerchief was already dry off.

He slowly sit up. No headache.

Ali: Wow.... Whatever Reverse did was really helpful.

He take his phone to look at the time. It was 4.30 in the morning. He sighs slightly before standing up and peak outside.

The living room is dark but he could see Reverse's silhouette lying on the couch with his comforter.

Well,he gave Ali that one.

And outside was sure cold as heck but Reverse wasn't shivering at all.

Ali slowly walk back to his room to take Reverse's comforter and draped it over Reverse. He sighs softly before going back to his room.

He have to thank Reverse after this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~TBC~

Hello,I am bored-

Author Kim_Ezra