Fault

Hearing the word, from the only person who care about him,the one who has been taking care of him,the one that change him,broke Reverse.

Ali called him a freak.

Reverse stood there,like a statue,his red eyes is still shining,but dim.

He was shaking.

Ali who is still raging mad, suddenly froze when he saw a tear,roll down from those deathly eyes.

Reverse is crying.
Reverse never cry.

Ali immediately snap out of it.

Ali: R-Reverse I-I didn't mean it that way I-!

He stepped forward to Reverse,he seems to be trapped in his own mind,where the word 'FREAK' echoed in his mind.

The worst of all, it's in Ali's voice.

Ali: Rev..? Reverse,look at me! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it!

He get closed and shook Reverse.

Ali: Reverse? Reverse look at me! Why are you crying?! *Panicking*

The more he looked into that sorrowful red eyes,the more guilty Ali become.

He put his hands on Reverse's cheeks,forcing him to look at Ali.

Ali: I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! I-I was too mad I accidentally- I....

Suddenly,the island began to shake hard,some of the ground began to crack,a big tornado appears and it making the waves splash high,like a tsunami and dark red lightning began struck everyone on the island.

When Ali look back at Reverse,his eyes are fully red.

He's loosing control.

A gust of wind push Ali away and he land far as Reverse is now levitating.

Reverse: Come forward, Elementals.

As soon as he said that,Ali saw two lights coming down from the sky and the other two from across the sea and it fused with Reverse.

When it fused with Reverse,the cracked ground began splurging out lava, the trees and plant uncontrollably catch some of the agents and stab them.

The young agents flinched and do their best to avoid the Elemental attacks.

Ali saw how some of the agents tried to fight but the thorny veins struck them right in the middle of their chest.

The same way in during the warehouse case.

Ali: Reverse,stop it!

Any of Ali's attempt to stop Reverse is futile. The tempest is protecting Reverse as his hands waving around, controlling the situation that has happened in this island.

Ganz had to drag him away from Reverse.

Ganz: Are you crazy?! You will get hurt!

Ali: *snatch his arm from Ganz* Reverse won't hurt me!

Dayang: *look around* No...He is out of control. We have to evacuate,now Ali!

Ali: What about the other agents!? They were injured!

Ganz: We have to do GEGAS Protocol! There is no way we could save all of them before this island got destroyed!

They don't have the time,Ali knew it.

But leaving the alive agents,the young agents who are fighting with the elements attacking them.

There's no technology here for him to control. His Override Mode is useless fighting the nature.