Crack

Waking up with a pounding head ache. A good way to start your day,haha.

Ali groans slightly while holding his head. He then notice his sleeve. It is orange in colour. Prisoner's clothes.

He's in the prisoner's glass jail,the one that no one has ever escaped before.

There is a long shackle around his right wrist and connected to the wall.The glass jail is see-through. Ali felt like he is some kind of confined specimen.

Ali sit up slowly,leaning against the wall while rubbing his aching head,noting the gauze around his head. Whatever was hitting him,may intended to kill him.

Ali:*sigh* That's it. It is time to rot in prison for the rest of my life.

He tug on his shackle.It is really tough.He really feels like an animal in a cage right now.

Ali:*rub his face**groans* This is not the way I intended to live my life....

Then,why did you run?

Ali froze as the familiar voice rang around him. He slowly look behind him,towards the glass.

A silhouette he never wanted to see...

Ali: U-Uncle...

Yep,there you go. Bakar is in the prison-I mean- house!

Bakar looks very different from theast time Ali saw him. He looks thinner,his eyebags are visible and he is still wearing his cap. He look solemnly at Ali.

The disappointed gaze.

Ali:*bit his lips* I did what I had too at that time. I had no choice Un- Sir.

He lose the right to call him uncle after all.

Bakar chuckles heavily.He sounds very tired.

Bakar: All these years I wondered myself,what made you ran away? Why did you do this? Are you well? Are you okay? Where were you?

Ali bit his lips.

Bakar: I stopped being an agent for a year after your disappearance. My only living relative,gone. Not knowing if he was still alive or not,MATA never gave me any clue. It was only after your wanted poster was aired by MATA.

Ali: I-

Bakar doesn't let Ali to talk now.

Bakar: Why Ali? Why would you do this to me..? To your only living relative left..?

It suddenly feels hard to breath for Ali.

His heartbeats began to race,his hands are shaking.

Why...?Why did he do this again..?

Because you were a coward

He has his Uncle...Why did he left..?

You never thought of him.You are selfish.

Why did he never contacted him..?

Because you were ungrateful brat.

You were a black cat,you bring misfortune to anyone near you.

A walking disaster.

A living problem.

No,no,no...Stop thinking like that! It's your choice!The best choice you ever did in your entire life!It was for everyone's sake! Stop thinking-!