Sacrifice

[FLASHBACK]
.
.
.
.

After Amato shielded him from the attack,Reverse could felt his subconscious is pulling him,forcing him to leave the real world to have a talk.

He could see them,his Elementals forms.By their reactions,Reverse knew even them,the oldest and strongest powers in the galaxies,had no answer for this weird thingly feeling he felt now.

Quake,the leader of the Elemental,gazed at him worriedly.

Quake: Young master,we have to act quick.You can't be here for too long.What is your plan now?

Cyclone:Wow,this is the first time I had ever seen Quake's panicking.

Thunderstorm: Of course dumbass.We all were.

Blaze: I say we just burn them all- Ow!*got smacked by Ice*

Ice: We made a promise with Ali,remember?His condition is our number one priority.

Thorn: Hm...I dunno in this case..Master's life could be in danger and I could feel that.His heartbeats is kinda....restricted.

Solar: I want to agree with you Ice,but Thorn's right.Master's wellbeing is what we should prioritize now.

And then,they were quarrelling with each other while Reverse just blankly stares at them.

See?Not even them knew the answer.How could Reverse knew too?

In his mind right now only plays the moment when that old man,Amato saved him,worriedly looking at him with full concern without a care about his wound that he got by saving him.

'Listen to what your heart says?'

Cringey,but Reverse kinda thought about it.

Would it hurt if he just do it differently this time?Is he really worth it?Is this new life he had really worth the fighting?

Would 'them' worth the fighting?

Reverse:....You guys,listen.

The Elementals immediately shut up,full attention to their master.

Reverse take a deep breath before looking at them.

Reverse: I knew,the decision that I am about to make will make you disappointed in me.You may not think of me as the perfect master for you now.

Thunderstorm:*cut* The crap you are talking about?We will never leave you even if you force us.

Solar: Yeah!You are stuck with us to death.

Quake:*sigh**shook his head* Young master,what is this all about?

Reverse pursed his lip.

Reverse: *exhale*I want to live my life as a normal human.

The Elementals just stare at their young master.