Promise

TIME SKIP
.
.
.
.
.
.
In a blink of an eye,it has been several month since the meteorite sighting thingy happened and six whole month Reverse living with Ali.

And both of them are okay living like that.

Life almost felt...perfect.

Ali:REVERSE!!!

Ah,yes. Perfect.

The Galaxy Conqueror,who is just chilling out on the sofa playing with clapping-monkey toy,just tilt his head back to see Ali who is out from the bathroom.

Reverse: What's wrong? Cockroach on the wall?

Ali:There is a freaking dead bloody lizard in the sink!Did you kill it?

Reverse:*nonchalant* Oh,I just trying out my hairtie. Maybe I pull it a little bit too hard.

Oh yeah.His white hair is starting to grow longer. Sometime he tied it so it wouldn't be too messy.

Ali:*facepalm* This is the third time it happen!I'm not going to buy you anymore hairtie!

Reverse finally stop playing with his toy and sit properly.

Reverse: If you did that,I wil look like a hobo with this hairstyle.*innocently tilt head* How can I get a girlfriend like this?

Ali:*throw his bottle shampoo* Stop playing around,big head jerk-

Reverse:*dodge* Meanie.

Some piece of his hair falls down his forehead and Reverse blow it up.

He is right though. His hair is getting long. Ali sigh a little.

Ali: I will cut your hair today. Let me wear my shirt first.

Reverse:*snort* As if I would let you be anywhere near my hair. Don't you know hair is man's biggest attractive assets?*dramatic*

Ali now regret suggesting phone to Reverse. Internet influence are indeed scary-

But what the Galaxy Conqueror did not know,Ali will not accepting no as an answer.

.

.

.

TIME SKIP~

.

.

.

Reverse: YOU FUDGING BRAT LET GO OF ME!

Ali:*maniac smile* Now it wasn't that hard now,was it?

The Galaxy Conqueror tilt his head far away from Ali as that evil brat dangerously waving a big red balloon near his face while he was being tied up in a chair.

How?

Well,living for almost six month as roommates has its advantages. Ali now knew that even a ruthless Conqueror has fears.

And the said Conqueror is afraid of popping balloon.

He found out when they were out at the park and some kids balloon popped loudly near him. It took Ali few minutes to convince him that it wasn't dangerous and his whole energy to pull Reverse down from a tree.

He got scared like a cat and that's something they both agreed to not talk again.

Reverse just grumbled in annoyance when Ali put the balloon away from him and walk back to him.In front of him s a big mirror and Ali is standing behind him.

Ali: Now,let's get creative.How do you want me to style it?*put up a scissors*

Reverse:*grunt* Just cut it however you want. I don't care.