The Past

Amato: Yes,I knew who you are from the very first time we met.

They fell in silence after that.

Ali bit his lips hard after that. He is really.....mad? Disappointed?

Nah,he doesn't know himself.

With a deep breath,he sit in front of Amato.

Ali: Please,tell me everything.

Amato chuckle bitterly,as if swallowing the biggest regret of his life.

Amato: You are really the resemblance both of your parents,Ali.*chuckle*  Your father's hair,your mother's eyes,you really inherited it both.

Ali: *shock* You knew my parents?!

Amato let out a sad giggle.

Amato: Yeah. Your parents and I were schoolmates before. And of course,I have seen you when you were a baby.

Oh,so he was like,his babysitter or something?

Ali: So,you were my parent's best friend.

Amato:*smile* Yeah. They were also the one helping me to move on with my life. Probably one of the reason I am still here.

Ali couldn't help but smile a little.

His parents were the best people anyone could ever meet.

Amato: When you sneaked into my lab that day,I was a little bit shocked. I thought you have been caught since the news never posted on about you after two years. After the incident,I did try to find you.

Ali: Why?

Amato just chuckled slightly.

Amato: Some promise that I made with your mom in case there is anything happens to her or your dad. I guessed you knew she was an agent?

Ali nod.

Amato: Well,she kinda knew that the job she took were risky. So,she made me promise to look after you and your dad if there is anything happens to her during mission.

Ali bit his lip silently. Even after her death,his mom really look after him.

But, something doesn't feel right.

Ali; How do you know my mother was an agent?

Amato: I was the one creating most of the blueprint of advanced weapons for MATA. I accidentally met your mother there while she was testing a weapon. *chuckle* We chatted about it and yeah. She made me promise. I owed her one.

Ali: So,you never had the intention to send me to MATA?

Amato shook his head.

Thinking about it,it had been too quiet upstairs.

Did Reverse brought all of them to fight somewhere else?

Amato: I just want to make sure you are okay and safe. I did plan to adopt you after the incident but I guess that is a bit too much since I am basically a stranger to you.

Adopt-

Okay,maybe he did tear up a little.

Ali: Okay,let me straighten up all of these so I will not have anymore misunderstanding.

Amato: Go on.

Ali: You were my parent's friend who were appointed to be my guardian if anything happened to my parents. You knew I was a fugitive and did try to find me but fail and have no intention sending me back to MATA.