Warzone

⚠️Blood
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Do you got it?"

"Yep! Every single one of it. Now,it your turn to compile everything."

"Dang... Troublesome"

Those two figures hide inside a room with many computers in it.

"Hey,do you feel something strange happening?"

"Yeah,young master."

"Do you think we can manage it before he lost control?"

"We can only try."

"Urgh! This thing is so complex! How can we-"

"I can help"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Back to the training island)
.
.
.
.
.
SHING!

SPLATT!
.
.
.
.
.
.
The training island is now the island of death. The sand was coated with red as more agents got injured severely, but none of them are dead,yet.

Reverse is now sitting on one of the agent,slowly skinning his arm as he screams in pain,begging him to stop.

Reverse: I'm not done.

Using the tip of the knife,he crack the agent's finger nails open,all ten of them,leaving it bleeding.

Feeling bored,he went to other agents who are either clawing their way to escape the rocky wall or just accepted their death.

Reverse: Who's next? I want to give you wings.

The way he spoke. The way he slowly tormenting the agents to beg to die already,it is traumatizing. He spoke nicely,like he was talking softly but so disturbing.

Miraculously,none of them die yet. Reverse make sure,all of them die slowly.

Torturing them.

Making them begging to him to have a fast death.

His eyes. He was not human. It was bright red,shining with insanity with his white hair, smeared with some blood.

He managed to pin another agent. He stab the knife to his back and slowly,open up his back.

The agent screamed in pain, struggling, begging the other, core leaders, to save him.

Reverse: Have you ever heard of Blood Eagle? I heard it gives you wings. Let see if that's true.

Reverse slowly pluck the man's rib cage from his back,making the bone stuck out from the back.

It was disturbing.

After plucking at least six of his rib cage,Reverse leave him alone.

Reverse: Who's next..?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When they arrived,they could see some wall covering the island. They saw some explosion.

Ali: *scan* Please land this helicopter away from the shore. Let's go to the other side of this island. It is safer if the only working helicopter park away from the destruction path.

Alicia and Rudy nodded and piloting the helicopter away from the coast.

The coast is a raging warzone. There are too many Mechadroid and defense system, but none of it matches a feral Reverse.