Unstable

The atmosphere was quiet for a moment.

Ali: Pftt- HAHAHAHAHAHA! W-WHA? GALAXY CONQUEROR? PFTT-HAHAHAHAHA!

Ali bursted into laughter he almost roll on the floor as Reverse just look at him.

Annoyed.

Reverse: You saw me fall into the ocean idiot how can it not convince you?

Ali: *giggle* Pfft- Hehehe...S-Sorry sorry. B-But...hahaha! Man,I haven't laugh this hard past three years.

Reverse tilted his head and sigh.

No way this idiot would understand.

Ali: Okay,jokes aside. You haven't eat for a week,you should eat the porridge while it still hot.

Reverse look at the forgotten porridge and pick it up.

Ali: I didn't poisoned it if that's what you think.

Reverse blankly stir the porridge with the spoon.

Reverse: *blank* It's already cold.

Ali: Alright,let me reheat it for you.

As Ali stand up to take the bowl from Reverse,the room temperature instantly changed hotter making Ali step away from Reverse.

Ali: What the-?!

Reverse's hand glow orange under the bowl and he innocently stir the bubbling porridge.

It look like he is reheating the porridge by himself.

Reverse: *take a sip* Hm,now it's perfect.

He then continuously eat the porridge without caring about Ali who was staring at him like he grew a head or something.

Ali: I- I should take a nap now I think I overworking myself- *walk to the door*

Reverse: Alright,see ya soon buddy. *Continue eating*
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ali run to his living room and lay on the sofa.

Ali:*daze* I am sure I did not seeing things.....Did I took my medicine today? Wait- Since when I have medicine?

Ali mumbled himself to sleep eventually.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, let Ali get his sleep now back to Reverse.

He devoured the whole porridge just like that.

Haven't eating for a week sure make him hungry he can go rampage.

After drinking his tea,he let his mind wandered.

Reverse: So.... He is one just like me,huh? Interesting...*pull his cuffed hand*

Ali might be dumb for think this tiny cuff would actually hold him back.

He's the Galaxy Conqueror for heck sake.

Reverse just simply wiggle his hand out and walla!

He is free~

Reverse took a moment to adjust as he slowly stand up,minding his injuries and crack his body.

Reverse: Damn, that's feels good.

He slowly walk out from the room and peak out through the hallway. He could see the living room from here.

Ali is sleeping soundly on the sofa.

Reverse:*shake head slowly* He's going to have sore back when he wake up later.