Party

Reverse,Ali: A party?

Amato:*wide smile* Yes, it's a company party.

It has been some days after their vacation. Unfortunately,they had to go back home. Amato look glad that his favourite boys patching things up.

Both Reverse and Ali look at each other.

Ali: Is it like an annual party,sir?

Reverse: Is it dangerous? I don't want to be anywhere people. I hate humans. They are annoying.

Ali: Same. Coming from a human himself.

Amato just chuckled seeing his two boys reactions. So cute.

Amato: Like Ali said, it's kinda like annual dinner. But it is actually a kind of party where we bring out the scientists and hardworking colleagues to give them certification and such.

Amato  then open up a hologram files to show the previous annual party and the list of high ranking worker.

Amato: Both of you are in the top list for the best new young apprentice.

He then swipe up to both Reverse and Ali's statistic. They both are on the same level.Higher than any other apprentices in the internship.

Ali: Hey look. We are on the lead.

Reverse: *smirk* Not bad,kiddo.*ruffles Ali's hair*

Ali: *smile* I have the best teacher.

Amato smiles seeing their interaction.

Amato: I am informing both of you because I knew how much you guys dislike being in the crowd so,if you felt like not going, I'm fine by that.

Ali: Wow,you don't mind?

Amato:*chuckle* Well,Rev here is pretty famous and I am sure people will crowd trying to meet him and that certain someone certainly don't want anyone to hog his big brother~*teasing*

Reverse burst out laughing while Ali's face turn red in embarrassment.

Reverse:*wipe the tears from his eyes* Well,pfft- I would need to discuss with him first. If he got jealous again,I don't know how I can console him again.

Ali: *glared at Reverse* I hate you-

Reverse; Hmm...not quite the word you said when-

Ali: Shut it or I will tell everyone about your weakness.

The red balloon.

Amato just chuckle when Reverse pout in annoyance.

Amato: *clap hands* So,I want both of you to think of it first. If you are okay with it,then we can proceed.

Reverse and Ali look at each other again and nodded.

Amato is the best boss ever. He is so considerate of them.

Reverse: We will think about it.

Ali: *bow* Thank you for your consideration, sir.

Amato just nod in response while smiling.

Amato: That's all for today boys,please proceed with your next module back in the lab and report to me before 5 p.m.

A,R: Sir yes sir!
.
.
.
.
Time skippy to kippy.
.
.
.
.
.
At home after working hours,Ali is sitting on the sofa while typing something in his holo-tab, seems busy while Reverse,being the older and the cook,is busy preparing for dinner.

He then come out of the kitchen while wiping his wet hands on his apron.

Reverse:*bend down resting his arms on the sofa*  What are you doing?

Ali: *look up* Ouh,this?*swipe up a hologram* Your crystal is so pretty and IRIS kinda detect a small energy within it which made me wonder if this tiny lightning bolt actually do have energy?

Reverse just smirk and secretly proud.

Reverse: Yep. There is a little energy in it just in case anything happens like you  are trapped in dark or anything. Shake it,it glows.

Ali immediately shake it hard and true to Reverse's word,the crystal starts to glow light orange before morphing to yellow,and red,and dark blue-

Ali: Sick- How did you create this?*mesmerized*

Reverse:*shrug* I just did.

Ali: *still looking*  Woah...it glows in 7 colours!

Reverse chuckles at the excited boy.

Reverse: Yeah. A little contribute from my powers.Side note,it linked to my watch,so you can find me anytime.

Ali: Woah,cool! So it also have tracking system?!

Reverse:Eh,not really.It can find the power sources in me. Pretty convenient, don't you think?

At this point,Ali just nod slightly as he still spectating the crystal in his fingers.

Really convenient.

Reverse:*stretch his body* Ah,well. Dinner's ready. Your favourite.

Hearing that,Ali immediately put the crystal in security box and leap out from the sofa excitedly.

Ali: Yay,tempoyak udang!!*already sit at the dinner table*

Reverse:*shook his head**take off the apron*

As they both start having their dinner,Ali then remembered about today's event with Amato.

Ali: Hey,Rev? What do you think about the annual dinner Sir Amato told us? Are you interested?

Reverse: *nom* Hm? Ouh,that? I don't know. Kinda interested.

Ali: So,we are going?

Reverse:Only if you wanted too. By the way,that old man seems hopeful for us to come.

Ali: Hehe,he is so obvious,right? I will tell them we are going.

Reverse: Cool.*suddenly touch his hair* Dang,my dyed hair starts to fade.

His hair is now slightly white on top of his head. Kind look like two layers of dye hair.

Ali: You should let it be. I kinda miss your white hair.

Reverse: *contemplating* Yeah,maybe right. It would take hours to get it done.

Ali: Aye,the original Reverse is making a home- coming!

Reverse: I will pretend I didn't just hear that.*continues eating*

As this two brothers having their dinner,none of them notice the crystal glows in yellow color,and Reverse's watch is beeping slowly before it got turned off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~TBC~

Secret ending in BBBTM2 really made me go into this overthinking haywire-

Author Kim_Ezra