Luck Test

Another day,another job.

Ali is licking his lollipop as the boss counted the money as for his payment.

He did a very good job today despite of being injured.

Let's name the boss as Liam.

Liam glanced at Ali as he is counting his payment.

'Iris' really good at doing a very excellent job.

Liam: There you go. RM 3000, as promised.*put the envelope on the table*

Ali casually take the envelope and secured it in his zipped jacket.

Ali: Thanks boss. Feel free to contact me again if you have another deal to work on.

As he turn back to walk,Liam call him back. Ali turned his head to Liam.

Ali: Anything else,boss?

Liam:*shake head* No,not much. I just curious.

Ali: curious of what?

Liam leaned back on his king-like chair.

Liam: About you Iris.

Ali let out a small sigh before turning back to Liam.

Ali: What's make you curious about me?

Liam: Well,you look kinda young to begin with.

Ali: *lied* I am freaking 19.

Liam: Yeah but you sure doesn't look like it.

Ali: *sigh* As long as I capable to do my job,does it really matter?

Liam: Not at all.*smirk*

Ali throw his lollipop stick and put his hands inside his pocket.

Ali: Anything else boss? I really need to be somewhere right now it's me time.

Liam: Ah,yes. You may go,Iris. We will contact you for the next task.

Ali: Sure do. *Two fingers salute*

Ali hop on his surfer and fly away from the creepy mansion.

To he honest,he doesn't like Liam,but he really do give extra payment for him.

Liam has this creepy vibes around him and Ali want to stay away from him.

But yeah,money is money.

As he got out from the bad side of Cyberraya,he keep his surfer and start walking. He haven't eat anything today and walking home right now would be boring.

Ali:*smirk* Might as well challenge some of my luck today.

Ah,yes.

Despite of afraid of being followed or tracked,Ali sure do love challenging his luck.

By this I mean by going into mall or food court without mask or his hoodie.

Hah,MATA agent's are dumb anyway.

So,before entering the busy city,Ali take off his dark blue hoodie and tied in around his waist. He finger-comb his hair to look more presentable before going in.

Ali: Hoho,today will be fun.*smirk*

He entered the mall and immediately go to the tool store. He need new tools anyway and his water pipe is broken he need new stuff.

Ali put all of the brand-new tools on the counter and let the cashier check them out.

...: You look familiar. Have we met?