Sleep

Ali just stare at the well-cook food on the table at the kitchen. Reverse is sitting across him and sipping some red-colored water.

Hopefully syrup.

Reverse: Well,what are you waiting for? An invitation? Eat up, pipsqueak.

Ali just look at Reverse judgingly.

One time he almost killed him and now he acted like they were childhood friends.

Seeing Ali is not eating makes Reverse sigh. He take Ali's spoon,pick up some piece of food and eat.

Reverse: See? It wasn't poisoned. Now eat before I change my mind from being nice.

Ali quickly take another spoon and start eating.

He haven't eat home-cook food for....ever.

Ali: I-It's....so delicious...*almost crying**continue eating*

Reverse just have this small smirk on his face as Ali devoured his food.

Of course he's good at everything~

It doesn't take long for Ali to finish the meal.

Ali: *lay back* Woah... I'm full...Thanks for the food!

Reverse just nodded while sipping his look-a-like syrup. Both of them just stay in silent before Ali decided to talk.

Ali: Reverse?

Reverse: Hm?

Ali: Say....where did you actually came from?

Reverse: From outer space.

Ali: *sweatdropped* If you don't mind,uh...can I know..your part of the story?

Ali asked hopefully. He doesn't want to get to Reverse's bad side.

That man is scary when he's mad.

Reverse put down his cup before resting his chin on top of his hand,looking at Ali.

Reverse: Well,since you asked rather nicely and finished your meal then, what could go wrong?

Ali lean forward and patiently waiting.

Reverse: Okay,as you knew but you didn't believe me,I am the Galaxy Conqueror,or that's what the others call me. I lived in a spaceship away from other people.

Ali: Ouu....So you are kinda like the actor in Star Wars thingy.

Reverse: *raise one eyebrow* Star Wars?

Ali: Never mind that.*shake his head*
So,what do you do and how do you end up on Earth?

Reverse: I was ambushed by the....rebels when I was going to the diplomatic conference of Planet Mirrosaw. Luckily I was in my transportation ship not my main spaceship. They ambushed me and I managed to escape.

Ali nodded his head.

Wow,so this guys is really serious,huh?

Ali: So...if you are the Galaxy Conqueror,why you never...uh...take over Earth?

Reverse; First off,I am a human,Earth is my birthplace but I was raised outer space. After my foster parent died,I got the powers to conquer the galaxy.

Ali:Why...did you do it?*unsure*

That's make Reverse silent for a while.

Reverse:.....Because I feel like too. End of story.

Reverse stand up and walk out from the kitchen.

Ali  sigh lightly before taking his late and wash it.

Ali(in mind): Maybe I should watch my word whenever talking to him about that...

Ali walked out from the kitchen just to see Reverse is sitting on a in the living room staring into nothing. Ali take a cautious step and take a seat beside Reverse.

Ali: So,what are you going to do now? Going back to space?

Reverse sigh and take out his other jungle knife and Ali immediately stand up and step away. Reverse look at Ali.

Reverse: *sigh* I told you if I wanted to kill you I already did,idiot. 

Ali:Well sorry for being cautious Mr. I Kill People For Fun~*rolled eyes*

Reverse mimic his eyes roll.

Reverse: Brat. *point the knife at Ali*

Ali:*surrender hands* Okay,okay. Sorry...

Reverse: *look at his knife* Well, it will take a long time for me to send emergency signal back to my main ship so I guess I stuck here with you until further notice.

Ali: What? With me?

Reverse:*look at Ali* Yeah,with you. *point the sharp pointy part at Ali* Have any problem with that?

Ali:*shiver**sweatdropped* N-No sir...

Reverse:*spin his knife* Good. I will take the sofa. You can have your bed.

Ali:E-Err...I don't think it is nice to let a guest sleep at the sofa. You can-

Reverse throw his knife at Ali and it stuck to the wall right almost grazed his cheek.

Reverse: Did I freaking stutter? *death glare*

Ali swallowed hard step away from the knife a little bit before looking up as Reverse is now right in front of him.

Take a note here that Reverse is a head taller than Ali he had to raise his head when talking to him.

Reverse:*smirk* For your information, please take a note in your mind the reason why I didn't kill you yet is because you save me and I owe you. But rest assured as long as you do not piss me off, you are safe.

Reverse raise his hand to pull out the knife but he is still close to Ali.

Reverse: My mood is unexpectable sometime but I will try my best to not hurt you.

By using the tip of the knife, Reverse use it to tilt Ali's face to look at him.

Reverse: Just go to sleep, okay?

With that, Reverse ruffled Ali's hair for a moment before walking back to the sofa and lay down. He carelessly throw his knife onto the table and cover his eyes using his arm.

Ali was still stiff in his place. He doesn't know if he wants to feel relieved or very worried. After a few minutes in a stiff state, he forced himself to move into his room.

He wanted to find a blanket for Reverse, he felt sorry to see him sleep in the cold.

Ali:* opens the closet* I think I have some extra blanket here ... Aha!

Ali pull out a brand new comforter. It's not a blanket but that will do for now.

He tip-toed to the living and carefully draped the comforter on Reverse. Thank goodness he does not wake up.

Who knows what will happen if he's awake-

Anyway, Ali turn off the lights and check the security system for the last time before going to bed.

His daily regular life will change for now on..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~TBC~

Yep,I love tall Reverse and smol feisty Ali-

Sorry I supposed to update this evening but I dunno what happened to my line- TwT

Author Kim_Ezra