Freak

[FLASHBACK]
.
.
.
.
.
His heart was beating loudly as the shade that covering the glass window slowly opening.

Revealing the core leader and also-...

Amato.

Reverse: What's the meaning of this- Did you-?!

Amato just chuckled in delight. His eyes were nothing like Reverse used to see.

Amato: I guess the 'fall' did some critical damage to your head,Reverse. I suggested you try to remember. Let me jog the memory into yo-

Reverse: *bang the glass hard* Shut up!*look at the core leaders* T-This must be one of your jokes, right?! That old man-! He wouldn't-

A.Dayang: Treat you nicely so he could destroy your hope as he hand you over to TAPOPS?

It feels like a bucket of ice washed down on him.

TAPOPS....That frickin' agency that has been hunting him since ever.

So, that's mean...

Reverse:*look at Amato desperately* Who are you..?T-This is just some kind of f-ck up joke right?

Amato,mockingly posing as he was thinking hard,just smile in return.

Amato:I guessed you did lose your memory of the past. Fine by me. Hm....How does 'Armoured Hero Mechamato' sound to you?*smirk*

Armoured Hero Mechamato.....

Mechamato'.....?

A dreadful feeling rushed in Reverse as he starts to remember.

Reverse:*realization* Y-You....you were that red armoured-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Some piece of memory came back to him.

There was....a fight happened back when he was only 12 years old. At that time,he was in two years of being the conqueror.

He never met the 'TAPOPS' before. His guardian, Retak'ka,made it clear to him that they were his enemies that trying to take his powers away, that's why he needed to train.

To be powerful.

He remembered his training in Floating Island before he was ambushed by TAPOPS. His training to activate his other two Elements.

He remembered being attacked by the masked man,demanding him to give up.

His twelve-years old mind couldn't comprehend the tension. He did do small murder and crime when he was little but this.....having a whole agency to ambush him was too much for him.

He remembered that red armoured guy,he seemed to be at least gentle with attacking him. They were fighting with swords,and he was good at it.He was the only member that didn't attack him to kill,he just...

He couldn't remember what he had said at that moment before the blade slashed his left eye,making him screamed in pain,stumbled and fall.

The next thing he knew,he was back at the medbay in his spaceship,eyes bandaged and his Elementals sat around him,worried and have the matching bandages. And their new addition Elemental,Thorn and Solar.

Thankfully,his eyes was not damaged. It still left a scar though but didn't mind that.

Since that,he was being more and more merciless,making sure the galaxies is in his grasp. The scar remind him why he did this.