Forget

FLASHBACK
.
.
.
.
.
.
R.Quake is gasping for air, gripping his chest tightly as he forces himself to get a grip and calm down while picking his pieces of the ground.

Yeah, using crumble to escape took a toll on his physical body, but he should be fine.

The move he did earlier is a coward move for him,running away and left Ali alone with them but he had no choice. His master has summoned all of them.

Reverse Cyclone saw how badly he tried to compose himself immediately went beside him.

R.Cyclone: Boss! Are you okay?

R.Quake:*pant* Ha...Ha...Y-Yeah, I'm fine... What about young master? Did Thorn manages to heal him?

Reverse Cyclone shook his head, doesn't know the answer himself before helping Reverse Quake to stand up.

R.Cyclone: Personally, I think he did it because I didn't feel any pain. How about you?

R.Quake: *deep exhale* This was because I used crumble to escape them when young master called us. How about Amato then?

Reverse Cyclone look a little bit of guilty.

R.Cyclone: Right after young master summoned us, MATA agents found him. I'm pretty sure he is in their capture now.

Reverse Quake sigh lightly. One more trouble after another.

After that,all Elemental gathers around Reverse Quake and Reverse Cyclone.

Reverse is right beside Reverse Thorn.

Reverse: I don't have much time so here's my plan-

R.Quake: Wait- Young master,are you okay now?

R.Thorn: He's okay! Better than before. 

Reverse: Okay,back to my plan. I want the Original Trio to fuse back with me.

R.Blaze: What about us?!

Reverse: TemperDuo,I want both of you to run away from here and hide, both of you are our escape point when the time come.

R.Ice: Wha-

Reverse then look at Reverse Thorn and Reverse Solar in a more serious expression.

Reverse: Thorn,Solar. I have the biggest job,for both of you.

Seeing the smug smirk on their master face make all of them smile. Reverse had the plan.

He always has a plan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(OFF)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hisss!

A sound of metal door opening startle Ali from his activity. He was given coloring book to spend his time.

Yeah,coloring book. Drawing book. All stuff that can take his mind off this glass prison.

He immediately put on his innocent little kid act when the core leaders walk in. But this time,he is in shock when he sees Mayor Othman is with them.

Ali(in mind): Crap, I  have to be extra careful...

Ali slowly sit crossed leg in front of them. He actually feel nervous since Othman never came to 'visit' him before.

What are they planning to do..?

A.Dayang: Good evening Ali. Are you feeling any better today?

Ali:*nod* Good evening Miss Dayang,I'm feeling great! Look,I finished this page today! *show the finished page of coloring book*