Secret Base

Reverse walks on the ice so casually while holding Ali's hand who is still struggling to keep his legs straight so he wouldn't fall.

How do people walk in this thing?!

Reverse: Relax. If you keep tugging my hand like that,I would fall.

Ali: It's easy for you to say! You are not the one with knives under their feet!

Reverse: Pfft- Weakling.

He kept walking and froze the ocean at the same time.

Ali: Anyway,where are we going actually?

Reverse: To a nearby isolated island. It is safer there.

Ali: R-Reverse...You don't actually plan to froze the entire ocean just to be and the island who knows where?*sweatdropped*

Reverse:*shrug* It's okay. If that's tiring you,I can either flew us to the island or teleport. No wait-Scratch that- Your mortal body can't handle teleportation-*mumble*

Ali: I can hear you-

Reverse: Ah,anyway. Are you sure you can't walk?

Ali: No.

Reverse rolled his eyes before holding out his hand to Ali.

Reverse:Hold my hand.I will teach you.

Ali:*suspicious glare* You will push me and use me as a slide or skateboard.

The Galaxy Conqueror just face palm himself.

Reverse: We literally would die for each other at this point now and you are still doubting me?

Ali: How would I know?You are a ticking timebomb.

Reverse:*fake hurt* Ouch,it hurt.Right in my meow meow heart.

Ali: Where the heck did you learn that..?

Reverse: Discord.

Ali: Pfft-

Anyway,Ali reach out to Reverse and he grip it tightly but gentle.

Reverse: Stand straight. Imagine yourself on a solid ground.

Ali just did what Reverse told him.

Reverse: That's a good start. Now,try to walk slowly forward. I will guide you.

Ali did what was instructed and slowly walk with Reverse guiding him.

Ali: Wow, it's not that hard.

Reverse:*smirk* Let's see how easy it is if I let go.

He let go of Ali's hand and slide away from him to see if he can go alone. Surprisingly,Ali managed to stay on his feet and sliding without any problem.

Ali: *brighten up* Hey,I did it!

Reverse: *slide with his hands in his pocket* Hm,good for you. Now,can you keep up?

Ali: I will keep up!

Reverse let out a chuckle and keep on walking with Ali not so far behind him.

While walking,Reverse wave his hand and move the water around him at the same time froze a path for him and Ali walk on to it.

Time passed by and they arrived at the small island. Ali immediately flopped onto the sand and Reverse dilute the trace of ice and the sea start to move again.

Ali: Ah,land! How I missed you so much!*make sand-angel*

Reverse: *disgusted face* Ergh- Lowlife. *roll eyes* *quickly pull Ali off the ground* Stop rolling in the sand like a dog. It's dirty.