Fight

Reverse smirked devilishly as he spins his blade skillfully.

Watching their faces morph into fear is somewhat funny.

S.Daniel: Are you Iris's acquaintance? He said he worked alone.

Reverse:Me? Acquaintance? Nah, I just bystander who loves beating trash people like you.*laugh*

Sir Daniel gritted his teeth in annoyance.

S.Daniel:*look at his bodyguard* What are you waiting for?! Get him!

They started firing to Reverse but he skillfully dodge all of in inhuman speed.

Reverse:Pish....Weaklings.

As Reverse is playfully dodge the bullets, Ali in other is trying to get his senses back. He can't go to sleep now. Not when he and Reverse might be in danger.

But the chemical already messed with his brain. His limbs are numb and it is so hard to keep his eyes opened right now.

Suddenly,he felt his body is lifted by someone. Judging by the roughness,he guessed it was one of Sir Daniel's goons.

Reverse noticed it of course.

Reverse: And where the heck do you think you are going?

Thick green vines suddenly appears and tied the man to the air,dropping Ali to th ground. Other just look in horror.

...: Sir! He's a freak!

Freak

Freak..?

Something snaps in Reverse as he heard the word.

Reverse:*fake pout* Awww...It kinda hurt my heart when you said that... *slowly close his hand*

The green vines tighten and the man screamed in pain as the thorns digging into his skins.

Reverse:I'm not a freak....*incline his head* I am Reverse.

He finally close his fist and the vines finally reached its peak and-

SPLATT!

Something warm and wet splashed onto Ali. It was red.

Reverse killed the man.

Everyone shivered with fear when they saw one of their member was scattered. Both his hands hung from the vines and blood became puddles beneath them. His head rolled down from the vine.

The vines begin to circle around Reverse's body.

Reverse:I hate mortal calling me a freak...*dark voice*

S.Daniel:E-Evacuate! RUN!

The men starting to run away but thick green vines appear from the ground and trapped them,not letting any of them escape.

Reverse: And I don't appreciate you touch what is mine.

The vines began to move fast and stab all of the men straight to the heart,killing them instantly. Sir Daniel trembled as he watch his men floating in the air by the vines,blood were spilling everywhere.

Sir Daniel grab the weapon from the briefcase and activate him.

S.Daniel: YOU MONSTER! DIE!

He pull the trigger and a beam of light hit Reverse directly making him stumble a bit. But it doesn't do any damage physically.

S.Daniel: The hell-?! Why are you still standing?! This weapon should be tearing you into pieces!

Reverse is holding his stomach while giggling slightly.