Meteor

At dead of the night,near the Cyberraya beach,Ali mindlessly building a sandcastle. Bored out of his mind.

The full moon light is illuminating the beach,making it sparkling beautifully.

This is also one of Ali's safe place. He had the feeling to hangout here.

And build a sandcastle actually.

Ali: Tch-*pout* Not knowing what to do are sure boring...

He sat on the sand while looking out to the ocean.

After his encounter with the agents at the mall,he had this feeling that they would find him no matter what. And,yeah that murderous glances from Agent Fit and Bobby aren't helping either.

He let out a small sigh before slowly getting up and walk closer to the ocean. He took off his boots and start walking. Feeling the cold small waves hitting his ankle feels relaxing.

Bet if anyone look at him right now,he will be declared as mentally unstable.

Who cares? He's happy like this.

Free and happy,away from his old life.

The life that he didn't choose.

Well,some may call him selfish,but he want to be himself too...

How many times he would let anyone used him?

First one he let it happen,Rizwan betrayed him and he lost his secret mentor,Agent Zain.

Second time he let it happen was with Niki. And he lost his father in the attack and knew about the truth of his mother's death

World isn't fair you know?

So it is selfish of him to....you know? Drop everything and be himself now?

He stopped kicked the waves and stare into the blackness.

Ali: I just....want to be myself...Is it too much to ask..?

As the ocean waves keeps splashing in the silent night, something flashing caught his attention.

Ali look up just to see something is coming down to Earth.

Ali: What the he- Meteor? Or a wish star- Oh heck it's coming here-!

Ali quickly get out from the ocean and grab his boots , staying a few foots away from the ocean.

That meteor hit the ocean,making the bigger waves splashing to the beach Ali afraid it would ruin his little safe place. But thank goodness it didn't.

Ali: *shake his head* Wow...That was really something... Maybe I should check it out before the government came..

Ali quickly put on his boot and get inside his safeplace to take out his modified jetski.

Yeah,he owned one just to relieve his stress.

He put IRIS on and start his jetski. He located the meteor.

Ali: Hoho,not this time government. It's mine.

He start moving the jetski and search for the meteor.

Ali: Hm...If my calculation is right,it should be around here....eh?

Ali thought the meteor would have sink right now but...

It's not a meteor- Well,look like one but..

It's floating.

Ali: Maybe there is stuck up gas inside making it float...*nod*