Shopping

After an hour of walking,they finally arrived at the shopping mall. Before entering,Ali pulled Reverse into the alleyway.

Ali: Okay,so. I am a fugitive,yeah?

Reverse: *nod*

Ali: And you are the Galaxy Conqueror without any human identification.

Reverse; *nod*

Ali: So,please call me Iris when we enter the mall so no one can actually recognise me.

Reverse: *nod*

Ali: And please,by all means, do not make a scene and keep you emotion in control,okay?

Reverse: Okay.

Ali:*clap hands* Okay,good. Now let's go~

Ali put on his black mask and entered the mall with Reverse right behind him.

Both of them directly goes to the clothing section.

Ali; Alright! Here we are~ Feel free to take anything,Reverse.

Reverse just look at the clothes hanging before looking back at Ali.

Reverse: Are you sure Iris? It look kinda....pricey.

Ali: *swat hand* Nah, it's okay. I had plenty of money to spent anyway. Go on! I want to buy new clothes too.

Reverse sigh and nod. He walks to the man's clothes section while Ali walks to the other side.

They both had different taste in clothing.

As Ali talk to the worker there to ask her opinion about the clothes he want to buy,Reverse in the other hand take random clothing and and put it in a basket

He doesn't bother to test it at all. He look good in anything anyway. And as long as it fits so he doesn't mind.

Reverse: Hmm...I shouldn't let him pay for my clothes. He barely have money for himself.

He knew Ali was bluffing when he said he got plenty of money.

Reverse thought wandered to Ali's house.

It's not a big house,but still intact enough to actually sheltered him. Even though it was an abandoned house,it stills feels homey and warm.

He don't know where Ali got electricity and water supply but he guessed that Ali made it work somehow.

This kid is sure as heck a genius. Wonder what happened to him to turn him into this.

And who's the one who labeled Ali as a criminal.

Like,look at him!

Is that face looks like a criminal to you?

Reverse sigh,drowning in his thoughts. He's getting soft.

No one would even dare to even look at him as he walk,but Ali,the only brave soul that actually tricked him into going for shopping.

He chuckled. He need to keep his emotions stable around Ali.

Ali saved him. And he need to pay his debt later.

Reverse jolted as someone's hand pat his shoulder. He almost whip out his jungle knife but then stop as he see Ali.

Ali: What's wrong Reverse? You look worried.

Reverse: Hah! Me,worried? In your dream.*look other way*

Ali:*sigh**shake head* So,got everything you want?

Reverse: Yeah sure.

Ali: Great! Me too. Let's go to the cashier counter and pay for these and then we can find any food court available.