Deeply Hurt

He had a bad day today at his office and my mom is pissed off because of the maid of our house who didn't come on time and on top of that I'm asking them continuously about the concert.

After all that I cried today, I thought the person who I call my dad will allow me to go,

but......

NO!

He got a phone call of an employee and he walked in the balcony just cutting the topic, right there.

And....

After attending his phone call, he gave me a nod saying.....

"Okay princess! you can go, but be safe" he said patting my cheek.

As these words escaped his mouth, I literally jumped on him hugging him, I kissed his cheek and he caressed my hair laughing, seeing my craze for the concert.

My dad is a quite possessive person.
When I started crushing over boys, he used to get insecure, and when he got to know that I crush over Darshan Raval, he starting hating Darshan, with no valid reason, just because I like him, tell me if your dads are like him too?

I merrily danced on my toes sitting on the sofa, the happiness dropping from each organ of my body.

Smiling like an idiot, I picked my iPad to see for the passes, so that I can enter in the concert. The excitement in me, for the concert doubling with each passing second, I could feel the cells of my body going mad upon the thought of me singing with Darshan in the whole huge crowd, I started shivering upon this thought.

With the fastest possible speed I refreshed the already opened window of the website for the concert and......

NO!

This can't be true!

The tickets are already sold out!

Wth!!

Tears formed in my eyes, I refreshed the website again and again saw the same view.

God, I had cried so much for this! You can't do this with me.

First time in my life I had craved for something, and I didn't get it.

Dropping the iPad on the sofa I ran in my bedroom, I locked the door and ended up crying hugging my pillow.

I heard voices of my dad and mom, I wiped my tears with the back of my hand and opened the door looking down.

"It's okay beta, happens, this is life" said my dad patting my cheek slightly and I couldn't bear this, my eyes began shedding more tears.

All of my life, I had agreed to whatever they said, couldn't they say YES a little early, I looked at them with my accusing eyes and they suddenly starting feeling guilty.

But what was the use now, the passes are ready sold out.

I sat on the edge of my bed fiddling with my fingers, I looked up and my observed myself in the dressing mirror of my room, my nose had turned red and my eyes are swollen. My hair have become a mess and my shirt is untidy.

"Next time, you can definitely go sweety" my dad said in a assuring voice, and I just smiled at him.

Was he innocent to say this or is he saying this to make me feel better. We both know very well that Darshan Raval will no way come to Pune again for a concert and even if he comes, the chances are very less.

I smiled at him meekly, what can I do now?
I had done savings to buy the pass, for whole 6 months, this all seems a waste to me right now.

My mom dad went out of my room and I went inside the washroom, I looked at my devastated state and picked up my mobile, I clicked a selfie for memory and washed my face.

The day went plain for me, I didn't find anything fascinating. My sister and mom were trying their best to bloom my mood but no use, I was deeply hurt.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 16 January 2022

How was the chapter? Drop your views in the comment section.

See you in the next one, untill then
Bye bye!!

💕💕💕