Convincing Him

Sighing, I sat down on the sofa lowering my head towards the ground.

I don't understand, what's wrong with my parents, from the past 2 months I'm convincing them to let me go to Darshan Raval's concert which is day after tomorrow and you know what hardly 2-3 passes are left, all my friends have already bought theirs and I'm just waiting for my parents to say yes so that I can give a green signal to my gang and we can just live the moment.

But, I don't think that my dad will say yes.

I looked up only to let my eyes meet with my lovely dad's, hoping that he will say yes.

And don't get me wrong, I didn't say it sarcastically, my dad is a absolute sweetheart.

It's just that we have to convince him more than usual parents. My sister has to convince him a month before, before any plan, so that she can go.

But unfortunately, he says no?? Most of the time...so depressing right?

I'm 23 years old, A legal doctor with MBBS Degree and I'm practising as a junior under a  physician in the city hospital. I'm legally allowed to take my own decisions, but bro, I can't go party with my friends late night and just come home next morning, this is not a foreign country I live in, where people have their first kisses at the age of thirtheen, atleast not as of now and particularly not my home.

Just imagine your group of bestfriends enjoying on beach or in snow and you alone in your bedroom lying on the bed talking with them on a video call...

But with all of this that has happened I never tried double convincing my dad, because I know he won't convince, and I didn't feel any necessity till now, so I kept quiet, he is a jolly person though, don't know what happens to him when we ask him to let us go for trips. I have never been on school trips, except during our MBBS course where the college took us to Nainital.

Also Don't get my bestfriends wrong too, they too have tried number of times but just because of me they can't cancel their all plans, right?...

And right now...

I'm dieing to go to DRDZ's concert, my eyes are red and swollen due to the amount of water they have expelled today. I never in my life cried for anything or for anyone, I've always been a good girl who used to get easily convinced by her parents for all the things.

But now.....I want to go, I've been a great great fan of him ever since I have heard his voice. He is a gem, no doubt!

I thought this time my Dad will say yes thinking that his doll doesn't ask for things everyday, but the situation is total opposite, I don't know what should I do now, should I keep a knife on my wrist, will it go? Or should I label a paracetamol bottle as poison and act to drink that, or should I give warning to my dad that I'll cut his Passport into pieces if he doesn't let me go?

God, please help me!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 15 January 2022

So heyya peeps!
This was the first chapter!
Let me know in the comments what are your views, if you liked it or not?

See you in the next one, untill then
Bye bye!

💕💕💕