We can make it

"Go babies, talk with each other" Aryan's mom said  looking at Aryan and me keeping her hand on Aryan's shoulder when she found that none of us were talking.

I smiled at her and looked at him, he nodded his head at his mother, buttoning his blazer, he stood up, my mom too patted my shoulder while I was standing up, my sister passed me a sly smile looking more excited.

I rolled my eyes at her and followed Aryan.

After a walk of few seconds we reached a balcony kind of thing, the green grass looking mesmerising with green LED lights on it, the pink, red, orange flowers added to the beauty of the view, there was wooden railing shielding the ground and I just wanted to lay down on the soft grass gazing at the stars.

We stood near the railing clutching the railing in our hands looking at the violet blue sky, it looked different tonight.

"Hi, my name is Aryan, we have met before" he said looking at me and I smiled at him.

"I know you, we were in the same division. Kiara Sharma, do you know me?" I asked.

"I know you, you were the most famous girl of our class, I remember you very well" he said and I smiled.

"So what are your interests?" I asked him raising a brow.

"I like travelling, hill stations have my heart, apart from that I love to hear songs, I play guitar sometimes" he said looking at me, no no, looking into my eyes.

His eyes looked enchanting,  I noticed his eyes weren't black, he had honey brown eyes, I looked at my side awkwardly when his lips curled into a light amused smirk.

"You look really pretty in this outfit" he commented and I looked at myself.

"Thank you" I said and looked at the stars.

Not knowing what to speak ahead, I kept quiet. There was moment of silence between us, which didn't seem that awkward, he shifted closer to me, not touching me, I could smell his perfume, and it felt amazing.

"Actually...." He looked down at his shoes.

"What happened?" I asked him when he didn't say anything for a minute.

"Actually I'm a die hard Darshan Raval Fan and his concert is here in Pune tonight, it must have started, and I really want to go there, I had two passes, I had planned to go there with my friend but couldn't make it out, so I was going restless, sorry if you felt bad" he apologized looking at me.

While I stood there stunned, he is the same person as I am, my goodness!

"You didn't go to the concert?" I asked him and he passed me a negative gesture which kind of made me upset, we both were in the same situation.

"The show will end in an hour" he said looking at his wristwatch.

"We still have time, we can make it if we hurry" I suggested and he asked me if I was real.

"We can, trust me" I said to him and he smiled brightly showing off his perfect white teeth.

"How can we go like this but?" I objected.

"Come with me!" He said and held my hand unconsciously, dragging me with him towards the table where our families were sitting.

"Dad, can we go on a long drive if you permit?" He asked his father, my mom's gaze fell on our intervened hands and I immediately freed my hand from his.

"Offcouse my dear" his father permitted us and he then looked at my dad.

"Uncle can we?" He asked and my father after a minute of intense gaze on us gave us permission, maybe battling with his thoughts in his mind.

We both walked downstairs. He took his car keys and got in it.

"Since when you have been a fan?" I asked him.

"Since college" he said.

"And I have been following him since Raw Star" I said to him and he looked at me with amused expressions.

"Whoa, I didn't know that you like him this much" he said driving through the road.

"I don't like him, I love him" I said and he laughed at me kind of offending me.

I was so overwhelmed at the thought of attending his concert that I didn't understand when we reached the venue.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date :  20 January 2022

How was the chapter? Drop your views in the comment section.

See you in the next one, untill then
Bye bye!!

💕💕💕