The Day

So the day was here, for which many people are excited, I was scared a little but after the morning encounter with Aryan's mom, gave me a new kind of spirit.

I was all ready in a golden lehenga dolled up,  looking the best version of beautiful, I could look, sitting in front of the dressing table of Bride's room in the wedding hall, only Aryan's mom's words were ringing in my ears, I had to give my best to this marriage, I had made my mind regarding this.

Aryan entered my room locking it from inside.

"Omg, you look soooooo beautiful, I will probably die today" he said and I thanked him Bowing a little, blushing a little, hitting his chest playfully.

"I want to say something" he said.

"Go on" I said adjusting the crease in my lehenga.

He bent down on one knee grabbing my attention.

"I don't know where to start, but the day I saw you I liked you so much, and our choices are so similar", he looked directly into my eyes.

"and I've never proposed any girl before",
And he chuckled saying this, my eyes were already teary, it felt like a dream come true, I had seen in movies, and read in books, the same thing was happening with me, I felt so special.

"I'm hell nervous, but have to propose this, will you marry me?" He asked raising his eyebrows as his cheek bones tensed and his chest rose up.

"But we are already engaged and going to marry" I said looking at him.

"That's why" and he laughed with this, I looked down as he too laughed, he asked for my hand through his eyes.

I forwarded my hand nodding  vigourously, very gently he held my hand as if I was a piece of glass, he slid the ring back into my ring finger maintaining an eye contact which made my cheeks turn completely red.

He kissed my hand, and my eyes shone bright seeing the ring, wiping the happy tears with the back of my another hand, I smiled at him.

I pulled him in a warm hug, he hug me back wrapping his arms around my waist. I never hugged anyone this way, I felt blissful, as if I was in heaven.

" I love you Kiara, all the best for today" Aryan said and left.

***

"come on di, let's go" Shreya said to me as she held my hand in hers, soon after Aryan went.

She hugged me kissing my forehead.

My other sisters carried me till the entrance where Aryan was already standing looking extremely handsome, I didn't notice his outfit in the room earlier, he held my hand kissing the back of it, making my sisters go Aww in admiration.

The little girls stood in front of us carrying plates and throwing rose petals in our way, looking extremely cute, as we walked towards the Mandap.

The rituals were done and after the rounds, Aryan and I were officially married.

We both took blessings of our parents, and our relatives.

Everyone looked so happy, my mom cried a lot during my departure, which made me cry, but I controlled because makeup was more important at that time and I had already cried enough alone at nights overthinking about all this.

my dad hugged me and kissed my forehead, my sister hugged and smiled at me.

It was time for me to go to my in laws house.

I sat in the car with Aryan while his parents and Arjiun in another.

Aryan took my hand in his and smiled at me,

"Congratulations on your marriage Mrs. Kiara Aryan Singhania", he said and I blushed profusely, in front seats were his brothers, it was night already.

Soon Aryan felt asleep and I leaned his head on my shoulder, admiring how cutely he slept just like a baby.

I patted his back when he stirred in sleep.

I chatted with his brothers where they told me some hilarious incidents done by Aryan, they were so friendly.

And I knew that this was the start of a new phase of my life.

This was An unplanned planned attachment with Aryan and his family.

A content smile spread across my lips, looking at the full moon and the stars which looked more prominent on the valentines night.

THE END

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 5 February 2022

How was the last chapter? Drop your views in the comment section.

Thankyou for loving the story so much!!

💕💕💕