First Meet

After a drive of 20 minutes we reached a restaurant, which looked quite different from the kind of restaurants we visited. This looked expensive, like really, the decor looked costly.

Childish as it may sound, I was really fascinated by the plant decor that the staff had done, the mirrors were shining bright and the lights were fab.

Sitting on one of the reserved tables, beside my dad on one side and my mom on the other, I unlocked my phone seeing the notification of my friend from the concert and I was ready to cry for it but I didn't, I didn't want to spoil my makeup.

With all my might, I closed my WhatsApp and Instagram, keeping the phone on silent, and turning off the notifications I looked up to see those people arriving.

My gaze stuck on a handsome hunk in black suit, and my soul left my body, he looked ravishing!

My gaze then fell on the lady beside him which was probably his mom and then on a young handsome boy who looked equally handsome to the first person I mentioned.

Blinking my eyes in delight trying to cover my expressions I looked straight in my front .

As the three people approached us, greeting my parents first and then me, the family shaked hands with my mom and dad, I stood their fiddling with my fingers, not knowing how to greet them.

A old man came after few seconds and he smiled brightly seeing my dad, maybe he is "the father".

Both the families greeted each other with a smile, as they sat in front of us.

Both the families firstly started chat on some random topics, laughing on the silliest things to relax the atmosphere, but it only tensed me.

I had to smile in between when someone looked at me.

I was determined to not look at Aryan, I was way too nervous.

I had never been on a date with any boy in my life, I had never dated anyone and then suddenly this happened, I heard someone taking my name and that broke my chain of thoughts.

"I must say Mrs. Sharma your daughter is really pretty" the lady commented looking at my mom and I smiled at her.

"Peach colour is looking really beautiful on you" I heard the young boy say, and I mouthed a "Thank you" to him when I noticed Aryan's gaze on me.

"Hi" he greeted me when I caught him checking me out and I tried saying "hello" which came out as a whisper but he caught it passing me a smile and I too smiled at him.

After a chat of almost 20 minutes on the positive sides of both the families, Aryan's phone rang and his mother glared at him to shut the phone. He quitely put the phone on silent and got to talk with my dad on some random topic.

My father seemed so interested in his talks, while the younger boy kept passing me a smile, I had no other option than smiling back at him.

Aryan looked restless after he checked his phone, it seemed he was not interested in talking with anyone.

I became a little insecure of he didn't like me or my behaviour.

I was afraid if he will reject me, it shouldn't but it bothered me, I fell neglected when the family was engrossed in talks and I was gawking at him while he was busy in his phone, his eyebrows stitched in a tight frame, he was looking at the screen with amaze. I wonder what was he looking at.

"Go babies, talk with each other" Aryan's mom said  looking at Aryan and me keeping her hand on Aryan's shoulder when she found that none of us were talking.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date :  20 January 2022

How was the chapter? Drop your views in the comment section.

See you in the next one, untill then
Bye bye!!

💕💕💕