He came to recieve me?

It was time for me to leave the hospital as I changed myself into a white hoodie & black jeans caring less how I would be looking with the tired face of mine.

Today my scooty's petrol was less hence dad dropped me to the hospital, it was quite a hectic day and I was waiting for dad to come so that I could go back home and sleep.

I was sitting on the couch near the reception when Kartik came and sat beside me.

"Bad day!" He exclaimed as he shifted closer to me and I nodded widening my eyes giving him that overdramatic look, he chuckled as his gaze fell on my engagement ring.

"Ring is beautiful Kiara" he Said as he grabbed my hand inspecting the ring, "thanks" I said letting him have a close look at the ring.

He intervened our hands as he started talking, I too reciprocated when needed, we were still in the same position when I saw a familiar figure approaching.

And the he stood in front of us and I guessed it right, he was Aryan, his face had an uncomfortable smile as he looked at Kartik firstly and then at our intervened hands.

he shifted his gaze in the moment, looking at my face as I gave him a confused smile.

" I'm here to drop you home" he said and I said okay shyly. Kartik passed a smile at both of us as we left, Aryan's jaw was clenched, it took me quite a while to normalise his expressions while we talked in his car until I realised.

"this is not way to my home" I said looking at him.

"I know" he replied concentrating on the road.

"so??" I asked again when he didn't answer.

"I'm taking you to my favourite place, I'm sure you'll like it'".
he said not looking at me.

I took out my phone as I was about to call dad that I'm with Aryan when he refused saying, he had already asked permission.

That was quite impressive!

He came to recieve me, that was so sweet of him! I looked at him lovingly.

"Don't stare at me" he said not looking at me, how did he know that.

I then looked at the busy road, as I didn't find Aryan in any mood to talk, his day must have been bad too.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 5 February 2022

How was the chapter? Drop your views in the comment section.

See you in the next one, untill then
Bye bye!!

💕💕💕