Let's give it a try

"There is no need of panicking" my mom said and I looked at her as if I misheard her.

"Mommy- dad, you have fixed my marriage without even asking me and now you are telling me not to panick"
I said as I put my hands up asking them.

"Wait wait!" Dad said and I raised my brow at him not in mood to talk.

"That's true that your marriage is to be done this year, but this will souly be your decision if you want to continue with the boy. We are just going for a meet, I like that boy so much since years, even your mom does, and you have met him quite a few times, this will be your decision if you want to proceed further, and if we are going on a meet with their family it means obviously I like the boy, I won't tell you attend a dinner with a random person"

He said this and I cleared my face, I looked down, asking for the floor to help in the matter but it denied.

Meeting is fine, and my dad's choice is nice, I mean look at my mom, she is beautiful.

"Okay, I'll come for dinner" I said and a flash of smile appeared on my dad's face, I too smiled looking at him.

Atlast what a daughter wants, just a smile on her dad's face, I saw him smiling like that very rarely.

I hope this comes out to be a nice "meeting"

My mom dad went into their room and my sister pulled me down to sit on the bed.

"So, lost in his thoughts" she asked and I rolled my eyes at her.

I don't even know who he is? Damn, I don't want it to be blind date.

Very hesitantly, I tapped on Siddhi's shoulder.

She raised her eyebrows at me, I smiled at her.

"Who is the guy, by the way?" I asked fiddling with my fingers.

"Aryan Singhania" she said and continued her work on her phone and my jaw dropped to the floor listening the name.

"O.M.G." I fell on the bed, pushing my fallen jaw up, I relaxed my eyes which had widened when I heard the name.

"The same boy who owns the Jaguar, and wears black bracelet in his left hand and he who used to top every year and the one who arrogantly talked with you in 10th class?" I asked her and she nodded her head vigorously.

"Omg, di! If you'll get married I swear you will look so good together, two toppers marrying each other, you are cute and he is damn hot, omg!! Your babies will look so good" she said cupping her own cheeks smiling brightly showing off her dimples.

"Shut up" I said to her, no doubt Aryan was everyone's crush in our school except for me because I was very sincere girl, plus he was my competitor so why would I like him, plus this love-shove was out of my league.

But I can't even deny the fact that he is actually so handsome. And my dad making me meet with him is another level of coincidence for me.

It won't be that bad!

Let's give it a try!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date :  18 January 2022

How was the chapter? Drop your views in the comment section.

See you in the next one, untill then
Bye bye!!

💕💕💕