Rings

It was hectic week, I went to Goa for my solo trip for 3 days and literally it is the best trip till now. I made so many friends, it was bit difficult for me to involve in parties and stuff because I don't drink but I managed and I'm proud of myself.

Dad didn't allow me to go alone to Goa but mom managed this time. Also I recieved Aryan's first call in the Goa trip. I told him many things happening around me and we laughed together.

That was a good start to our "relationship".

Now I'm getting ready because we have been invited at their home for finalising the engagement rings.

I put on my silver Jhumkas (earrings) as finishing and looked at myself.

"You look like a princess" my sister complimented and I dramatically bowed in front of her.

"Thank you" I said.

"Come on girls, we have to go" mom said coming inside the room.

"Aww my girl has grown So older, you look beautiful my dear, may god keep you away from all evil eyes" and with that she put a dot of kajal behind my ear.

"Come on ladies, we don't have whole week to get ready" my dad called and we three giggled walking out.

After locking the house and putting the keys in my purse, I got into the car, in the backseat.

***

We reached at their house and it was too beautiful, it was a white bungalow and the warm white lights made it look spectacular.

We entered inside, Aryan's parents welcomed us, I touched Aryan's parents feet, his mom kissed my forehead saying  "you look beautiful my dear" and I smiled at her.

This lady looked just so pure, she looked like a binding force of the family and I was highly inspired from her.

I looked up on the staircase when I saw Aryan descending the stairs adjusting his cuffs and he looked so charming.

He looked at me and I averted my gaze but I guess he caught me checking him out and he passed me a teasing smile, I too smiled at him accepting my defeat.

That was only when I figured out that we were twinning. This thing don't know why just excited me up.

But Atlast these are the little things which matter, I have realised this over years.

My sister nudged me, "Don't start here" she said and I glared at her.

Aryan came and touched my parents feet and stood beside me.

"You are looking beautiful" he said in my ear little too loud that everyone looked at us making me go red in embarrassment.

And Aryan laughed at me, I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed more, I elbowed him in his stomach lightly, he again laughed at my antics and I let him go.

We sat on the sofa, dad sat beside me on either side and Aryan on the left and this made my cheeks go red.

"He literally sat beside me without any gap, infront of dad" I said to myself bitting my inner cheeks. But dad seemed comfortable so I let it go.

After an hour, we finally finalised two platinum rings, his ring was plain & broad,and mine had a delicate design with two diamonds on the intricate design.

I was happy with the atmosphere, everyone was so happy.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date :  29 January 2022

How was the chapter? Drop your views in the comment section.

See you in the next one, untill then
Bye bye!!

💕💕💕