You'll leave me

"We reached" he said and I looked out only to find the same beautiful restaurant in my view. I came out from the car shyly tucking my hair behind my ear.

I stood before the main gate when he too came out from the car standing exactly beside me.

"You shouldn't be grateful to your future husband" he said in my ears bending to my height and went inside winking at me.

My mouth wide open at his words, I blushed when he winked at me, I then followed him towards our families.  I felt really happy that he liked me, if that was a yes.

Going upstairs with my exhausted legs, I sat in my seat, the families felt involved in each other when we came.

"So how was your drive?" Aryan's brother asked me and I smiled at him.

"Nice" I said and looked at Aryan who was smiling lightly.

"Nice to meet you all, it's time to take a leave" Aryan's father said and my father shaked hands with him.

Both the families bid bye to each other, Aryan passed me a smile before sitting in the car.

My sister nudged me in my shoulder, and I glared at her.

They went and we too sat in our car.

My parents started their discussion on the family, they were very positive towards Aryan.

My sister was giving me teasing looks in between while I had hard time controlling my smile, I didn't want to show them my feelings for now, they would doubt on me I thought.

"What are your views darling?" My dad asked me looking at me through the mirror and I nodded my head.

"He is nice" I said and he smiled at me. Everyone is smiling today, everyone's happy.

My mom looked at me as if reading my face.

"You both will look good together" she added and the moment when he stood behind me holding my shoulders came in my view.

"Let's wait for their answer" my father said and my mom agreed.

But I already knew what the answer is going to be.

I looked out of the window, the surrounding looked beautiful today.

We reached home and I changed my cloths and spread myself on the bed covering the entire surface.

"Oh God, you shouldn't sleep like this Kiara" my mom scolded me.

"It's okay mom, I'm tired" I said to her, my feet hurt dancing in heels. I wasn't used to heels, sport shoes were my companion always.

"What will happen after your marriage, God I'm worried!" She said to herself holding her head in her hand and then she left from my room.

I swear every Indian girl must have heard this line in her life!

Caring less, I tried sleeping when my sister came jumping in the bed beside me.

"So?" She asked curiously.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you guys kiss?" She asked with hopeful eyes.

"No Siddhi" I said to her. How does this girl always manages to think of extreme things?

"Then why did he take you for long drive?" She asked trying her best to make the suspicious look on her face but she failed miserably.

"You know what" I said getting excited.

"What?" She too got excited after listening my voice.

"I met Darshan Raval, I went to his concert, omggg!!!" I said to her.

And her face fell.

"Don't lie" she said to me.

"I'm not lieing, we went to the concert" I said and she kind of got convinced.

Telling her the whole incidence, I was smiling brightly, I obviously didn't tell her the minute details, I don't want to be teased.

"Omg" she cried in delight.

"How nice" she added.

"I wish I was there!" She said getting sad.

"I'm sorry, I should have taken you with me" I said hugging her.

"It's okay di, it was your moment, you lived it, and I'm so happy for you" she said kissing my hair and I smiled at her snuggling more into her.

I love her! Sisters are the best!

We cuddled into each other, when she asked me.

"Did he say yes?" She asked and I nodded my head positively against her stomach.

"Wow! It means...." she said excitedly and then her face fell.

"You'll leave me..." she said sadly, I looked at her, her eyes filled with tears.

"No, never, I'll always be there with you" I said as I kissed her forehead. And then we fell in deep sleep with a content smile on my lips.

It was a long day! Most beautiful one!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date :  21 January 2022

How was the chapter? Drop your views in the comment section.

See you in the next one, untill then
Bye bye!!

💕💕💕