Aryan's Mom

I was sleeping in my room, it was 4 in the morning when I recieved my phone call, it was Aryan's mom.

"Hey dear, sorry to disturb you but I need to talk to you urgently, meet me outside your house now" she said through the call and I said yes.

Quickly grabbing the hoodie & putting it over my head, I walked downstairs thinking what must be so urgent that she called me at this time.

I walked out and there she was near a black car. I walked towards her.

"Good morning" I greeted and she hugged me confusing me.

"Don't be so formal Kiara, I'm like your mom" she said and I smiled at her.

" What happened, you called me so early to meet ?" I asked and she lowered her head.

" What happened? Don't make me nervous" I said.

"Kiara, the thing is....'' she said and I thought of the worst possible possibilites in my head.

Did she come here to break the relation and cancel the marriage, omg! I can't loose Aryan now!

She brought me out of my thoughts when she said.

" Kiara, you are going to be the daughter in law of my house, you are everything I was looking in a life partner for Aryan, and I love you so much, I just wanted to tell you something which is not known to both of my sons, nor Aryan, neither Arjun".

Her words were so good initially but then I was getting bad vibes.

"Kiara I'm a blood cancer patient",

she said and all the air in my body left with a whoosh,

What!!!

" I did take treatment but it failed, and soon, maybe after a month, I won't be alive, so today I want to say to you that you are the lady of the house after me, you will have all control in your hand, you'll have to take care of the family after me",

she said and I was speechless & clueless how to react.

" I have come here to give you my most precious necklace which was given by my mother in law to me" she said and took out a delicate necklace from a box, the pendant was golden colour diamond shape with intricate design on it, she made me wear it and it made me so emotional.

"Promise me that you'll take care of my family after me" she said smiling and I couldn't help but smile at her, terribly controlling my tears .

" I will" I said and hugged her.

"It must have been so difficult" I asked.

"It was, verymuch, but now that I have you, I won't find it that difficult " she said and smiled.

"Thank you for trusting me so much" I said as emotions flowed in me, thinking how she is giving the biggest responsibility to a girl who was stranger to her few weeks ago, and she smiled at me again.

She then went away to her home sitting in the car with her driver.

I just stood there, thinking how complicated the life is, someone is smiling out of joy and someone is faking it for others, while some are trying to make best possible use of last days of their life.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 5 February 2022

How was the chapter? Drop your views in the comment section.

See you in the next one, untill then
Bye bye!!

💕💕💕