Shopping

We sat for a while, when Aryan eyed me to come with him.

And I found it difficult to excuse myself from the family.

Aryan's mom looked at me and then at him.

"Why don't you go and see the house?" she said and I smiled at her.

"Aryan go with her" she said and Aryan blew a kiss at her, she laughed making everyone laugh.

We walked in the house talking, he then stopped at a room.

"So excited to see what's in these?" he asked and I didn't respond, on the contrary I pushed him aside opening the door.

"So this is your room?" I asked looking at the well furnished room.

" No, it's our room" he replied smiling and I awkwardly looked away, I'm not use to such talks, hopefully I'll be or maybe he'll stop.

"We aren't married yet" I pointed out.

"Soon we will be" he said looking straight in my eyes and that amused me.

" Fair enough" I said kind of ignoring my red cheeks and stepped inside, it was a nice cozy room but looked dull.

"We will have to make some changes" I said putting a finger over my chin.

" Like ?" he asked.

"There is no vibrancy here" I said and he agreed.

"Everything is dark and grey" I said and he nodded his head in understanding.

"Fine, we will shop for the room then", he said.

"Great" I said.

"Tomorrow?" he asked and I said Okay.

We sat on the bed when he told me the backstory of all the pictures which were hung on the adjacent grey wall.

Almost After an hour, my father called for us and I waved  bye at him, he passed me a warm smile.

***

I was ready in a lavender top with a loose blue jeans, my hair tied up in a pony tail, I did minimal makeup with a nude lipstick.

And I was waiting for Aryan in the living room so that we can go for shopping. I had already informed dad and he agreed. Everything was coming out as a surprise for me, everyone behaving so nicely and saying yes to everything, I was loving my this phase of life.

I heard a horn, and I called Aryan inside.

He touched my parents feet impressing them.

We then sat in his car.

And we did so much shopping, he seemed to enjoy so much, I was glad he liked my company, we then went in the food court of the mall & had snacks.

I wanted to split the bill but he said he will pay because we are shopping for him, so I did agree to him about the things but I paid my bill for the food.

I wanted to gift him something from my side.

We were in a handicraft store, we bought a few things for everyone.

I was puzzled if it would be right or not but I wanted to gift him something.

He did the bill & we exited the mall with so many shopping bags in our hands.

We kept those bags in the backseat, and I sat in the passenger seat, he too sat and closed the door.
He took out his mobile.

"let's take a selfie" he said and I smiled at the camera.

Soon we were out of the parking area just out of the main gate when I stopped him.

"What happened?" he asked.

"The lady over there", I pointed at the old lady.

He drove towards the lady, she had some really beautiful dream catchers, the silver one caught my attention.

"Show that one" I pointed & she gave it to me.

It was silver colour dream catcher, it's feathers were outlined with coloured border and in the circle, there was a heart red & silver in colour, I liked it so much so I paid for it.

"That's really beautiful" Aryan complemented.

"Thats for you" I said forwarding it in his hand.

"Wow" he said.

"Thank you" he smiled at me and I reciprocated.

It was almost evening when we reached home.

***

I lied down on my bed after a long day after having my meal.

I checked some feedbacks of patients on whatsapp and then opened Instagram.

I checked all the stories.

I then checked Aryan's stories where he had put our picture that we clicked in the car saying "Our first shopping together" and I couldn't help but smile reading this.

And then sleep engulfed me when I was busy in my thoughts.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date :  29 January 2022

How was the chapter? Drop your views in the comment section.

See you in the next one, untill then
Bye bye!!

💕💕💕