Engagement Evening

It was finally time for the Ring ceremony, everyone shouted when Aryan slid the ring in Kiara's ring finger as he smiled at her lovingly, she fett Aryan's smile so waren, he looked so handsome in the black tuxedo, his eyes were glimmering in delight.

Aryan's mom looked very happy as she patted Aryan's back when he made Kiara wear the ring.

It was now Kiara's turn to slid the ring in Aryan's finger. Her mother stood in front of her carrying the ring in a tray, all the people were looking at her, she was the centre of attraction of the evening's show, she was looking so beautiful like a princess, the nude peach lipstick, and the soft curls complementing her looks.

Some of her relatives were hooting for her to slid the ring, she carefully took the ring and slid in Aryan's finger slowly, she felt as if she ran a marathon just a second before, Aryan looked at her pressing her hand a little, and smiling at her which gave her a lot of strength.

Everyone shouted and started clapping, flowers fell on them as Kiara felt really pampered, she laughed at the gesture, Aryan too laughed looking her, in a different way, she felt as if he wanted to say something.

***

Kiara got a surprise when she and Aryan were made to sit on the chairs and Aryan's brother Arjun walked in front of them as the music began and he started dancing on the song "Maahi Ve" from "Kal ho naa ho" the new couple and all the people adored him, Shreya came and joined him dancing with him, making people go 'Aww ' at them.

Kiara looked at her father to see joy in his eyes, he was really enjoying Arjun & Shreya's performance.

***

At 1 in the night, she was in at her home from the hectic ceremony held. She changed into her hoodies & shorts and lay on her bed when her gaze fell on the Ring, she looked at it lovingly, she felt as if Aryan's face was carved in it, she felt so happy today, a phase of her life was complete and now she was legally a women comitted to a man.

And she slept as beautiful moments played in her mind on loop.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 4 February 2022

How was the chapter? Drop your views in the comment section.

See you in the next one, untill then
Bye bye!!

💕💕💕