Rituals

"Mom-dad" I called out for my parents coming out of my room.

"What happened sweetheart?" my dad came to me and I showed him the bill of the hall that has been booked for my marriage.

"Don't you think, this is too costly" I asked & mom looked and dad and he looked at her.

" Its from their side Kiara, its Aryan's mom's choice". She said and I couldn 't go against it.

Although I wasn't okay with the bill and the huge amount, I was okay if all were okay with the things.

So today was my haldi and all the people put haldi over me, my friends, collegues, relatives, everyone was there and everyone was happy, because it was an Arrange marriage, and everyone thought of me as a very good girl as I married the boy of my parents choice.

Thats how our society is!

And now, it was time for Mehendi & Sangeet, the artist very brilliantly hid Aryan's name in my mehendi and my sisters literally made a whole drama of teasing me over it, I wasn't a very social person, so my friends circle was limited and so were my relations with people.

I was enjoying every ritual when Shreya pulled me to dance with her and I did, I was looking so beautiful in sap green colour lehenga which has matte golden design on it, it was Aryan's choice, as ho had personally requested his mom and my mom if he could choose one outfit for his bride.

It was 11 in the night and I video called Aryan and we talked alot, he was ready to come and take me somewhere so that we could spend some time together but we weren't allowed to meet, it was some ritual that we aren't allowed to meet before our marriage.

He also failed in finding his name in my mehendi and I teased him a lot, I also saw him blushing a very rare times, trust me he looked so cute while doing so.

He sent me his pictures of haldi ceremony and we chatted whole night caring less that tomorrow was our wedding.

I was happy that my life was taking a turn, a very sharp turn but I was not afraid any more, I started feeling comfortable with Aryan's family, this last week of our wedding was like a roller coaster ride, everything was just so new.

I bonded quite well with Arjun, I felt like I got  a little brother, he is cuter than Aryan, and Aryan's mom also seemed a helpful women, she broke the stereotype of those insulting mother in laws, I had seen in serials, and Aryan's dad was a very genuine & simple person, he loved me as his own daughter.

I was satisfied with all the love and pamper I was getting.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 5 February 2022

How was the chapter? Drop your views in the comment section.

See you in the next one, untill then
Bye bye!!

💕💕💕