Jealous?

"No Aryan I can't walk anymore" I said as we were on the second hill of the field.

"just few more steps" he said walking forward, we reached up the hill, and the view was breathtaking.

"Wow" I exclaimed.

" I knew, you'll like it", he said sitting on the soft luscious green grass, I sat beside him on his left heaving a sigh.

"You get tired so early" he said and I looked at him with rage evident on my face, that was offending, when I was already on my periods.

"What? I just commented" he said innocently but I felt bad.

"It's because, I was bleeding and it hurts" I said lowly, as a tear escaped my eye.

"hey, don't cry, I didn't know" he said as he wiped my check, he was so close to me, if this would have been any movie, the protagonists would have kissed already, but unfortunately it wasn't and he backed off staring at the sky aimlessly.

"How many boyfriends you had in your past?" he asked all of a sudden shocking me.

I didn't answer and he repeated his question again.

"None" I answered and he looked at me blankly.

"Lie" he commented.

" Its truth" I said, " I never dated anyone" l added.

" You are clearly lieing, you look so beautiful, someone must have been there" he said chuckling somewhere making me blush.

"No" I said looking at the sunset which looked differently beautiful today.

" And who was that boy?" he asked looking at me.

"the one sitting beside me" I questioned.

"yes, the same one holding your hands" he said resistantly and I laughed at his expressions.

"He is Kartik, my best friend in boys but why did you ask" I said as his face expressions changed a little.

"He was holding your hand, you looked so comfortable with him" he answered.

"Why? Were you jealous?" I joked and he blushed unknowingly answering my question.

" I was not" he said, however his words & expressions didn't go well together.

"OMG, you were jealous" I said as I now stood on my knees pulling his cheeks laughing at him.

And then I realised, he was just looking at me & smiling, I felt that he must be thinking that I'm very touchy, so I was about to sit beside him when he layed on the grass pulling me on top of him and my cheeks bursted out red.

he laughed at me as he locked a strand of my hair behind my ear and pinched my nose.

Hiding my face in his chest out of embarrassment because of the position and closeness I was all flushed out when he put his arms around me, one on my back & other on my waist he secured me tightly to him and then we stayed in the same position for a while talking softly about our wedding and the relatives, Laughing and chuckling and spending quality time with each other in silence.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 5 February 2022

How was the chapter? Drop your views in the comment section.

See you in the next one, untill then
Bye bye!!

💕💕💕