Reliving the moments

Everything was going good in her life. Kiara was enjoying a lot with Aryan, she had started crushing over him, she felt attracted towards him, everytime their hands touched, electricity flowed in her body, she was not that worried now, she knew that this relationship will take her somewhere.

It was a bright sunday, Kiara was very excited yet Nervous because tomorrow was her engagement.

She looked at the Lehenga kept on bed and looked at it lovingly, a stream of emotions flowed through her veins, it was a silver colour lehenga with a very pretty Dupatta.

She put on the lehenga to check if it fits her or not for the last time, her sister and her mom had gone for some last minute shopping, she wore the silver heels her mom bought for her engagement. She was uncomfortable in those as she was not used to them.

She somehow walked out of her room to find her dad talking to someone on his phone, as soon as his gaze fell on his daughter, his eyes filled with tears of adoration, he cut the call abruptly.

Looking at his beautiful daugher, he cupped her face and kissed her forehead, she looked at him and he hug her probably trying to hide his tears.

Fathers do everything for us, unlike mothers, they never really express their feelings but they do feel many things, seeing his daughter preparing for her engagement made Kiara's dad so emotional. Maybe he was happiest person for that moment but he was the saddest at the same time on the thought that she will leave him soon.

Parting the hug he, looked at her again given her so many Compliments, making her laugh white automatically made him laugh.

He wiped a tear which fell on her cheek unknowingly,
"You are happy right?" he asked and she was confused, although it was an arrange marriage, she was okay with it, she found the family quite warm & welcoming, and it was her father's choice so she was quite satisfied too.

With all the points in her mind, she nodded a yes.

He smiled at her again and left for his work.

Kiara got up from the sofa and went in her room and looked in the mirror and she really liked the way she was looking.

Arranging all the stuffs she'll need for tomorrow, she finally attended some calls from her hospital directing the co-interns to look after the patients.

***

After a fresh family dinner, she was ready to sleep beside her sister when Shreya sifted closer to her.

"Cuddle with me" she said and Kiara hugged her kissing her hair multiple times.

She felt This was the time she was gaining the real love, from her family, and after 2 weeks when she will shift to her husband's house she will miss it all.

A lump formed in her throat, being a highly emotional person, she was really scared on the thought of leaving her parent's house, the people whom she worshipped as Gods, she had to leave them, this thought used to always haunt her.

But now, she was quite close to her future husband's family so the level of scaredness was reduced but not fully eradicated.

Scooting closer to her sister, she fell asleep trying to relive the moments spent with her parents in her dreams.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Date : 4 February 2022

How was the chapter? Drop your views in the comment section.

See you in the next one, untill then
Bye bye!!

💕💕💕