ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

━━ 🌹 ━━ 

━━ 🌹 ━━ 

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ᴡᴇ ʀᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ? 

ꜱᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ."

ᴢᴇɴᴅᴀʏᴀ & ᴢᴀᴄ ᴇꜰʀᴏɴ

━━ 🌹 ━━ 

"It's done, Princess (Y/n)," the Commandment of Selflessness informs me as I silently stare out at the beautiful landscape in front of me.

"Good," I hum, crossing my legs. "Another thing I want you guys to do while we're here in this realm is to drop the damn Royal titles."

"As you wish," Fraudrin murmurs.

"I'm the leader of the Ten Commandments and the Commandment of Piety, nothing more," I say and slowly interlace my fingers. "There's no need for everyone in this realm to know that I'm one of the daughters of the Demon Queen."

"Why? Do you think they would be more afraid of you?" the Commandment of Faith asks with a tiny giggle.

"It would create unnecessary drama," I answer with a small sigh. "And I would like to avoid such nonsense."

"You can be so strange sometimes, (Y/n)," the Commandment of Repose notes thoughtfully but I can tell he's mocking me right now.

"Watch it," I snarl at him, not turning around to face him.

"It appears that an Albion has been destroyed," Fraudrin suddenly says as he slowly walks over and stands next to me. "Two of them actually in separate locations."

"Is that so?" I murmur as I look over at him curiously.

"Who cares about them anyway?" Melascula drawls with a bored tone. "Because to me, they're nothing but ancient toys."

Of course they are. Trust Melascula to say something as heartless as that.

Laughing, the Commandment of Truth says, "How amusing."

"What is it you find so funny?" Melascula questions our comrade. 

"Who would have ever imagined that even now there'd still be people daring to stand against the Demon race," Galand comments as he stands up. "Right, let's go."

"You're not considering heading out there with your powers still depleted, are you?" Melascula asks with disapproval. 

"Why not?" he says, unfazed. "It'd be a perfect warm-up exercise. Or do you actually think they'll defeat me?"

Damn idiot. What the hell does he think he's doing?

Darting over to him, I firmly stand in front of him, asking, "Have you forgotten that it was this kind of arrogance that led to our being sealed up in the first place?"