ʙɴʜᴀ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱᴏᴠᴇʀ

━━🌹 ━━

━━🌹 ━━

"ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ."

ᴋᴀᴛʏ ᴘᴇʀʀʏ

━━🌹 ━━

"How intriguing," I murmur softly once the Boar Sin of Gluttony has explained every single detail of her brand new experiment. "And you are yet to actually try this out on an individual. Correct?"

"Yes, Queen (Y/n)," she responds with a sly smile, her bright yellow eyes shining with excitement. "I haven't tried it out yet on living beings since there are still a couple of corrections to be made."

"To be able to teleport anywhere in Britannia like how you can," I muse cheerfully. "That would be incredible and also very helpful for those who do not wish to spend so much time travelling."

"Indeed," the Daughter of Belialuin agrees with me and then turns her back on me, focusing her attention on all the ingredients on the table. "Once I make sure that—(Y/n), wait! Don't touch—"

Before darkness swallows me whole, the last thing I see is Merlin running towards me with her hand reaching out for me, her amber eyes filled with horror, a distressed expression on her face.

Oops. I guess I really shouldn't have touched that strange-looking item she was still working on.

"Crap," I whisper as I fall through an empty space, both of my hands flailing around. "Merlin—"

I gasp in pain when I suddenly fall onto a table and it collapses under my weight, the sound of wood cracking filling the silence. Groaning, I slowly raise my head to see a green-haired woman staring at me in shock a few feet away with her hands over her mouth, her jade-green eyes wide.

"Sorry," I apologise sheepishly as I try to sit up amongst the huge mess, my back aching. "About breaking your table. I'll replace it. Promise. But, uh, do you mind telling me where I am exactly?"

"Oh my, are you hurt?" the woman asks worriedly and I startle when she rushes over, kneeling beside me as she checks for any injuries I may have. "Wh—Where did you even come from—"

"Well, I was technically in the Kingdom of Camelot before I arrived...here," I explain and stand up with her help. "So are we still in Camelot? Or somewhere else? Perhaps the Kingdom of Liones?"

"Ca—Camelot?" the woman stutters, looking quite puzzled as I start to look around her home curiously. "And Liones? I'm afraid I don't know those places. We—We're in Musutafu right now."

"Musutafu?" I repeat the name and then wrinkle my nose. "Hmm, I don't recognise that name."

How very odd. Because of Zeldris, my knowledge of the Human villages and towns in Britannia is rather vast so I'm surprised I don't know the name of this particular place. Wait a damn second—