ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

━━ 🌹 ━━

━━ 🌹 ━━

"ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ." 

ʀɪʜᴀɴɴᴀ

━━ 🌹 ━━

Staring out at the beautiful green landscape in front of me, I place both my hands on my crossed legs and look up to the clear blue skies above, breathing in the wonderfully clear air.

After leaving my older sister's tavern, I immediately made my way over to several different tiny towns where I slowly picked up information about the various kingdoms that have been formed in Britannia over the past 3,000 years and also about the acclaimed Seven Deadly Sins. 

If what I've learned is correct, there used to be six kingdoms in total; the Kingdom of Malachia, the Kingdom of Castellio, the Kingdom of Edinburgh, the Kingdom of Danafor, the Kingdom of Liones, and the Kingdom of Camelot. The only kingdoms that stand now in Britannia are the Kingdom of Liones and the Kingdom of Camelot whereas it appears the other four kingdoms fell in their own way.

With regards to the Seven Deadly Sins, it seems that this was a group my sister brought together over sixteen years ago who were accused of treason for trying to overthrow the Kingdom of Liones around ten years ago. However, this sentence was revoked once it was discovered that the Holy Knight Grandmasters, Hendrickson and Dreyfus, were behind the murder of Grand Holy Knight Zaratras and the slaughter of hundreds of Holy Knights. And this only happened because Fraudrin had taken over Dreyfus' body.

"You've had a lot of fun these past few years, Elizabeth," I say quietly. "Now it's my turn."

Standing on my feet, I feel my wings spread open on my back and I quickly take off to the skies, swiftly making my way to the Kingdom of Camelot.

"If I attack the Kingdom of Liones first, Elizabeth will surely come," I observe out loud. "But I need to neutralise at least one kingdom without Elizabeth or the Seven Deadly Sins interfering. So it seems the Kingdom of Camelot is the best option right now."

Once a couple of minutes pass by, I spot a large castle up ahead with surrounding houses that are protected with large walls so I subtly hover over the kingdom before suddenly dropping to the ground near the houses. This way, none of the soldiers patrolling on the walls will notice me.

"Excuse me. Are you lost, ma'am?" I hear someone politely ask me once I come out of the dark alleyway I landed in.

"Depends," I answer coolly as I turn around to study the young girl who's only a few centimetres shorter than me. "Is this the Kingdom of Camelot?"

Giggling, she replies, "Well, of course it is. Where'd you think you were?"

Frowning slightly, I blurt out the question, "Do you have a family?"