ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

━━ 🌹 ━━

━━ 🌹 ━━

"ʙᴀʙʏ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ."

ɴꜰ

━━ 🌹 ━━

"Now how do we get you out of here, darling?" the youngest son of the Supreme Deity ponders out loud with a cute pout and a small frown on his face. "Gowther said that Elizabeth and I—"

"How could you tell which was the real (Y/n)?" I hear my older sister question, clearly in awe.

"You have to ask?" Zeldris says with an amused chuckle as he turns to look down at the eldest daughter of the Demon Queen. "If it was Meliodas, you'd be able to the real one apart, right?"

"Oh yeah," she murmurs in response, crossing her arms over her chest. "That's a good point."

Turning back to me with the most beautiful smile, Zeldris whispers, "Alright, let's get going."

"I can't let you do that," one of my copies says with a panicked tone and I realise all of their eyes are red now. "(Y/n) is my new vessel and I won't give her up! You must be eliminated."

"Zeldris!" I cry out when all of my copies rush towards him as he spins around to face them.

Out of nowhere, Elizabeth appears right in front of my lover and strikes back at all of the copies.

"Remember what I told you, Zeldris," Elizabeth tells him as she looks over her shoulder, her blue eyes blazing. "(Y/n) needs you now more than ever. Look after her. The rest of this is up to you!"

"Elizabeth," Zeldris breathes her name in shock before nodding his head firmly in response.

"(Y/n), now it's your turn to defeat our mother, alright?" Elizabeth then says to me with a smirk.

Before I can say anything to that, my older sister quickly destroys all of the copies and then cuts off my restraints. Choking in surprise, I brace myself and then land on the ground beside Zeldris.

"Elizabeth," I whisper as I turn to her fading form, my hands shaking by my sides. "You—I—"

"It's alright," she whispers back so I slowly close my mouth. "You don't have to say anything, little sister. I know. Just promise me that you'll come back safely with Zeldris. That's all I need."

You're scared. You're weak. But you have love to become stronger.

I'm unable to speak as she fades away completely, her voice echoing, "Stay safe, little sister."

"Tch," I say through gritted teeth as my rage flows through my veins. "Alright, Elizabeth. I'll do it."

I hear a booming laugh behind me before the Demon Queen speaks up confidently, "Your body already belongs to me, my youngest daughter. You will never see your older sister again."