ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

━━ 🌹 ━━

━━ 🌹 ━━

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ.

ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴋꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ."

ᴄʜʀɪꜱ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ

━━ 🌹 ━━

Must you two be so rough with one another? a familiar, soothing voice echoes in my head.

Hey, he started it! my own voice whines loudly. If anyone needs a scolding, it's him, Gelda.

Me? the youngest son of the Supreme Deity's voice yells back. No way. You started it, (Y/n)!

You're both so adorable when you fight, the only child of the Vampire King says, chuckling.

No, I am not, I protest quickly while my other best friend says, Hell no. Eww, I'm gonna puke.

Suddenly, my vision clears and I realise that a past memory is replaying right before my eyes; a sweet moment that didn't mean much to me back then but means so much to me right now.

Aww but you are, Gelda insists as she pulls Zeldris and I to her chest. You two are so cute!

Gelda, let go, my past self complains as I try to escape. Why are you being so clingy today?

Zeldris, (Y/n), you mean the whole world to me, Gelda abruptly speaks quietly in a serious tone so my other best friend and I stop struggling to see that Gelda is no longer smiling. Both of you must know that I would do anything for you. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you guys.

Gelda, why are you saying this? Zeldris asks slowly, his jade green eyes narrowing suspiciously.

With her crimson red eyes softening, our best friend answers us fondly, Because I love you guys.

My hearts ache when I remember this moment. Gelda must have caught wind from her father that the Demon race was showing no mercy for the Vampires and honestly, anything could have happened during the Holy War. So the Vampire Princess must have braced herself for the worst.

Fear rushes through my veins when Gelda from this past memory swiftly turns her head in my direction, her blood-red eyes twinkling brightly as Zeldris and my past self disappear from view.

"What the hell is going on?" I hear my voice speak but this isn't my voice from the memory.

I'm speaking right now. But I have no body, no mouth, no lips. So how the hell am I speaking?

Oh (Y/n), the daughter of the Vampire King whispers in a hushed voice as she gracefully moves forward, our surroundings entirely black. Sweet (Y/n), you've grown so much. Perhaps too much.