ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

━━ 🌹 ━━

━━ 🌹 ━━

"ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ."

ᴀʀɪᴀɴᴀ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴇ

━━ 🌹 ━━

Zeldris's POV

━━ 🌹 ━━

"Hey, it's really working," I whisper with wide eyes as the Demon Queen cries out in frustration.

The Fox Sin of Greed takes advantage of this moment and quickly kicks the Demon Queen across the face which sends her flying across the battlefield, the ground rumbling a little in the process.

"Ugh, what now?" Ban groans when the ruler of the Demon race launches into the skies above.

"The Demon Queen's in her last throes," the Boar Sin of Gluttony answers her comrade weakly as the Demon Queen keeps moving all over the battlefield. "And it appears she wants to take the Captain with her too. Let's drive her out now!"

"Just gotta figure out a way to stop this lunatic," Ban says and then runs to the Demon Queen to face her head-on, readying his clenched fists. "On top of everything else, you're a sore loser!"

I suck in a sharp breath when I realise that someone very important is missing right now.

"Zeldris, what's wrong?" a familiar voice says beside me as a hand clamps down on my shoulder.

"Where the hell is (Y/n)?" I question frantically and turn to face the second eldest daughter of the Demon Queen. "Lenora, I haven't seen her ever since we all came back from the spirit world."

As Ban sends the Demon Queen flying into the air, Lenora's bright blue eyes widen in realisation as she spins around to scan the whole battlefield, her hand gripping tighter onto my shoulder.

"Now, Ark!" I hear my older brother cry out as my heart starts to beat even faster.

"And Perfect Cube!" Merlin adds with a raised finger as the Lion Sin of Pride helps her stand.

"And Pollen Garden!" the Grizzly Sin of Sloth yells with a determined expression on his face.

"Combined Technique: Triple Poison!" the three of them holler at the same time.

While a massive shield traps the Demon Queen, Lenora shouts, "(Y/n)! (Y/n), where are you?"

"(Y/n)!" I call out her name desperately with both of my hands shaking terribly. "(Y/n)!"

"I got it!" I hear the Serpent Sin of Envy cry out as I turn around. "Have some Diamond Tower!"

I try to steady myself when the entire battlefield trembles and a mass of shining diamonds erupt from the ground, swiftly hauling the Demon Queen up towards the dark skies once again.