ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx

━━ 🌹 ━━

━━ 🌹 ━━

"ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ 

ɪ'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴍᴇ." 

ᴇʟʟᴇʏ ᴅᴜʜÉ

━━ 🌹 ━━

"Could you tell me more about your brother, (Y/n)?" the youngest son of the Supreme Deity asks me quietly as he continues to sketch the Kingdom of Camelot from his open window.

My quill stops just before I press it to the paper I'm writing on and I say in response, "Finally talking to me, hmm? And what exactly would you like to know about my brother, princeling?"

My best friend has been quiet all day long and has barely spoken to me or anyone else. Instead, he's been giving his attention to drawing random things in the palace and for the past two hours, he's been trying to sketch the view from his window and refuses to show me his progress so far.

"What was his name?" Zeldris questions as I start to write on the piece of paper with my quill.

Pausing again, I roll my shoulders and then answer slowly, "His name was Levi."

"That's a nice name," Zeldris whispers and I look up to see him staring at me with a blank face. 

"Gah, you look really creepy with that face," I say when I see this and dramatically shiver which gets loud, shocked splutters from the Prince of Liones. "Turn away right now before I faint."

"You're so mean, (Y/n)," he says with a small pout and turns his focus back to his sketch.

"He ate a lot," I say and Zeldris quickly looks over to me, his emerald green eyes sparkling with interest. "After every battle, the chefs in the palace kitchens were busy all day making all kinds of foods for that one meal Levi would desperately need after a fight. So Elizabeth and I would eat normal amounts for a Demon while my brother would just eat horrendous amounts of food."

"What was his favourite meal?" Zeldris asks curiously as he leans back on the window ledge.

"Didn't really have one," I answer, twirling the quill in my hand. "He would eat literally anything."

"You loved him," Zeldris whispers, slowly tilting his head to the side. "You really loved him."

"Well, of course I did," I grunt to this and start writing again, trying to distract myself. "Levi was my older brother; he meant so much to me. Elizabeth should have felt that way too but instead, she ran away from her all responsibilities and duties and did nothing when our brother was—"

Silence fills the whole room after my quill suddenly rips through the paper and I sigh heavily at this, closing my eyes as I put down the quill beside the paper and bury my face in my hands.