ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

━━ 🌹 ━━

━━ 🌹 ━━

"ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ ᴍᴇ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ. 

ɪꜰ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɪɴ' ɪᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ." 

ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛ

━━ 🌹 ━━

"Princess (Y/n)?" one of the Demon maids gingerly calls out to me when I remain silent. "You're unusually very quiet this evening. Is...everything alright? Are you perhaps hungry, my lady?"

"Why would she be hungry?" one of the other maids says incredulously. "She already had dinner before meeting Prince Zeldris on the balcony. My lady, are you maybe—Oh I see. Prince Zeldris."

All of the maids start cooing at this name and my cheeks immediately heat up, my eyes widening slightly when I remember what the youngest son of the Supreme Deity told me just an hour ago.

There won't be any other but me.

You said that the moment I entered this kingdom I was yours. 

I claim this promise now, Princess (Y/n).

Keep fighting and surviving for both of our sakes. 

You claimed me and I'll do the same because nothing will stop me from making you mine.

Foreign fingers gently dig into my hair, massaging my scalp, so I let out a satisfied sigh and close my eyes when I feel warm water start to rush down my face, falling onto the rest of my body. 

"Do you actually like it when we wash your hair, my lady?" one of the maids asks me curiously.

"You guys wash my hair better than I do," I admit gruffly. "If you don't want to, I can just—"

"No, my lady!" most of them quickly cry out at this. "We're honoured we can do this for you!"

Chuckling at their sudden reactions, I then tilt my head back as the maids continue to wash my hair and make sure that none of the water gets into my eyes. I shrug my shoulders as the warm water rushes down my back into the mass of water surrounding me in the tub I'm in right now.

After the cursed Goddess made his...confession, he immediately let go of me, his face bright red, his jade-green eyes wide with horror, before rushing off the balcony and leaving me alone. Not knowing what to say or do, I simply stood in silence, blushing as his words took over my mind.

In the end, some of the Demon maids came to check up on me after a while since they saw my best friend rushing to his bedroom, completely flustered and distracted. They were all rather bewildered when they called out to him and he ignored them since he usually always responds when called. But once he was in his room, he slammed the door shut and refused to come out.