ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

━━ 🌹 ━━

━━ 🌹 ━━

"ꜱᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪꜰ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡɪʟᴅᴇꜱᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ." 

ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛ

━━ 🌹 ━━

The two of us are drowning and are trying our best to protect those we care about. 

But I'm offering my hand to change that. 

So, are you going to take it or not?

"Nicely done, (Y/n)," the deep voice of the Commandment of Selflessness draws me out of my conflicted thoughts. "It seems we have quite a number of Holy Knights under our control now."

"Hmm," I hum blankly in response as I stare at all of the Holy Knights who stand before us.

Because of the Commandment of Piety, they're all under our control right now and though most of the Commandments believe we'll use them to fight for us, I only used the Commandment of Piety to make sure that none of them fight back and get hurt. I just really don't want any more of these Humans to get hurt today.

After Zeldris had his say last night, he left immediately before I could even respond and once he was out of my sight, I was torn between slamming my head against the nearest tree and screaming at the top of my lungs. But in the end, I simply fell to my knees and blankly stared at the ground in front of me for a long time without saying or doing anything.

Because what the hell am I supposed to do now?

"Wh—Where are you going, (Y/n)?" Fraudrin stutters in shock when he sees me leaving his side and start heading off to the Liones castle.

"I want to make sure that none of the Sins are near the castle to protect the King of Liones," I inform him bluntly even though it's not entirely true and I keep my gaze focused on the path in front of me. "Go and help Grayroad wherever she is, Fraudrin. Make sure she doesn't overdo it."

"As you wish," the Commandment of Selflessness says as he heads off in a different direction.

As I make my way down the streets filled with Holy Knights and normal citizens, I hear hushed whispers and I try my best to not flinch when I hear each one of them.

"The day has finally come where the Demons will kill every single being in Britannia."

"They've started the Holy War again and this time, they're stronger than ever."

"Just look at the way she's walking; as if she owns us."

"That's her; that's the Demon who's killed over a hundred Humans already."