49. 19 YEARS LATER

19 YEARS LATER...

Lucille Malfoy was proud to say that everything turned out quite alright. In fact, things were much better than alright.

Once the remnants of the war were washed away, Draco and Lucy had a peaceful ceremony declaring their love for one another. Narcissa cried so much, one would have thought someone had died instead of wed. In a way, someone had. Lucy gladly dropped her last name to take on the Malfoy family name instead.

Four years later, Lucy gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, appropriately named Celeste Arielle Malfoy. She was the spitting image of the woman who she was named after, Lucy's mother.

Three years after her arrival came Scorpius Hyperion, with striking platinum hair just like his father. Draco was pleased that the family's signature blonde hair would carry on.

Lucy swore after Scorpius, she was done having children. However, she was shocked to find herself pregnant the day they brought Celeste to King's Cross station for the first time.

By Easter, the family had happily welcomed Elora Narcissa Malfoy, another girl much to Draco's dismay, however with his same platinum locks.

The two taught their children about the war, and how they chose good instead of evil, light instead of darkness. They could only hope their children would too.

Celeste went on to be the first Malfoy in Ravenclaw House in centuries, while Scorpius took after his father and was sorted into Slytherin. Elora, to Draco's shock, became the first Malfoy to ever be placed in Gryffindor.

Perhaps some of their parents' bravery had been passed on, Lucy suggested to him with a smile when they found out.

With three wonderful children, Lucy and Draco were content to sit back and watch time go by happily. Lucy knew that her mother would certainly be proud, even Severus too.

And so, Lucy allowed herself to get lost in her work as an alchemist, every so often letting herself brew Amortentia just so she could smell all that she loved.

She didn't really need to though, because all that she loved surrounded her each day. 

Amortentia or not.

✧・゚: *✧・゚✧*:・゚✧