1

Aspen's POV

"That's it princess." I say as the beautiful woman I'm about to be balls deep in sucks my dick. "Suck Daddy's dick just like that."

"You're so big Daddy." The beautiful woman says then she goes back to sucking my dick as I look at her

" The beautiful woman says then she goes back to sucking my dick as I look at her

"It's gonna feel even bigger when it's deep inside of this." I say then I finger Kailen Sheridan's ass.

Kailen, my Friend with benefits for the past 18 months, doesn't wanna get pregnant so every time we fuck, I fuck Kailen's ass.

Kailen's ass is amazing so I have no issue spending our time with my dick balls deep inside of her ass.

"Now make Daddy cum so I can fuck the brains out of you." I say then I smack Kailen's ass.

Kailen moans on my dick then she continues deep throating me while I finger her ass to get it ready for my dick.

"Daddy's close Babygirl." I moan. "And I can always put my load in your ass..."

"Do it." Kailen says.

"Then get out of the car and lean against the hood." I say.

Kailen nods then the two of us check to make sure nobody's found our secret fuck spot.

Once we're sure the coast is clear, we get out of the car, then I bend Kailen over the hood, stick my dick in her ass, and fuck the daylights out of her.

"God your ass feels so good." I say.

"Daddy." Kailen moans as I see her hands go to her pussy

"No way Princess." I say as I pull Kailen's hands away from her pussy then I put them on the hood of the car. "You're gonna cum just from getting your ass fucked."

I already ate Kailen out and she sucked my dick once before this so we've both orgasmed already today.

"Oh Daddy." Kailen moans as I pound into her.

"You're taking me so well princess." I say then I feel my balls tighten so I lean onto Kailen's back to whisper to her.

"Daddy." Kailen begs.

"Daddy's real close princess." I say. "Can I cum in your ass princess?"

"Please Daddy." Kailen begs. "Please fill my ass up."

Oof.

"Gladly." I grunt then I slam into Kailen and fill her ass up with my cum.

"MMMM." Kailen moans as I feel her juices squirt onto my leg.

"Good girl." I praise as I help Kailen come down from her high. "You took Daddy's dick so well."

"Felt good." Kailen cutely mumbles.

"You felt good wrapped around me baby." I say then I kiss Kailen's temple.

Once Kailen and I have both stopped cumming, I pull out of her ass then Kailen squats down and cleans my dick up.