17

Aspen's POV

"Finally." I mumble as I step foot in my house. "Home sweet home."

After I step foot in my home, I lock up the house then I head up to my bedroom to hopefully get some sleep after a long month of games.

The past four weeks we've won all of our games so right now we're 9-1.

In week 8 we barely beat the vikings 20-16 then in week 9 we beat the Denver Broncos 28-27 in OT.

After week 9 I stopped listening to the team OC.

I call the plays now.

In week 10 we ran all over the Falcons and won 43-3, but that's not really impressive since they suck.

But earlier today we beat the brakes off the Chiefs and we ended up winning 49-10.

I didn't even play in the 4th quarter because we were beating the Chiefs so bad.

When I get to the second floor of my home, I sneak into my sons room, kiss his head and tuck him back into bed then I sneak into Hazel and Kingsley's room and do the same thing I did with Apollo to them before I head to my room.

"MMMM." I hear Jessie moan so I quickly shut my door.

My bedroom is soundproof so nobody will hear what I think is about to happen.

"Jessie?" I question

"ASPEN." Jessie shouts then she gets off the bed, runs at me, and tightly hugs me. "You're home."

"I am Princess." I say. "Where's Emma?"

"She knew how horny I was so she's sleeping in a different room." Jessie says. "But she knows what we're about to do and she's completely okay with it."

Knowing what Jessie said is true, I nod my head.

"And she said that when her heart is up to it, we're gonna have to take a kids free vacation and make love all weekend long." Jessie says.

"I'm so down." I say.

"But for now I need you in me Daddy." Jessie says as she grabs my dick.

"I now know why you sent me that picture."

When I landed in Dallas with the team, I was graced by a very suggestive photo of Jessie wearing just my dress shirts while looking insanely sex.

"I've been a bit horny since you left." Jessie says.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes Daddy." Jessie says.

"This is my shirt right?" I ask and point to the button down shirt Jessie's wearing.

"Yeah." My girlfriend says.

"Good." I say then I rip the shirt open which causes all the buttons to go flying.

"Well that's hot." Jessie mumbles as I pick her up then I carry her to our bed.

Once at our bed, I lay Jessie down on the bed then I take my clothes off before I join my girlfriend on the bed.

"So my baby." I say.

"Yes?"

"What do you want me to do baby?" I whisper as I ghost my lips over my girlfriend's lips.

"Fuck me." Jessie whispers then she pulls my head down and passionately kisses me.

When Jessie and I come up for air I move to Jessie's neck and kiss all over it.