56

Aspen's POV

Emma🦈: Have fun tonight

Me: I'll try

Jessie🍁: GOOD LUCK ASPY

Me: Thank you Princess

Me: I'll see you two soon.

"WE'RE HERE." Someone shouts so I text my girls I love them then I put my pre-game playlist on and turn my music up in my AirPods.

When we stop outside AT&T Stadium, I stand up, button the top button on my dark purple suit, grab my leather duffle bag, then I follow my teammates off our bus and down to our locker room.

Tonight's the NFC Championship game and we're playing the LA Rams.

Once in our locker, I head to my locker then I put my duffle in my locker, hang up my suit jacket, and take off my rings.

After I take my rings off, I grab my pink sports bra, my undershirt my compression shorts, and my shorts then I head to the bathroom area of the locker room and step into one of the toilet stalls.

Once in the toilet stall, I take off the rest of my suit and my boxers then I put on my compression shorts, my sports bra, my short, and my undershirt.

I then grab the suit stuff I wore, return to my locker, and hang my suit up in my locker.

After my suit is hung up, I put my hair up into a bun/ponytail style thing then I grab a ball and head out to the field.

Once on the field, I take a quick look around the stadium then I walk around the field while playing catch with the fans.

After I complete one lap of the stadium while playing catch, I hand the ball off to one of the equipment people then I look for my family in the stands.

Once I find my family I wave at them.

"Is Jessie here?" I ask as I look at my Keeper.

"She is." Emma says as I look for my midfielder.

"Where's?" I mouth then Jessie pops up next to Emma making me smile.

"HI ASTRO." I hear my midfielder shout.

"Hi Baby." I say with a smile then I blow my ladies a kiss.

My wives catch the kisses then I head back into the locker room.

When I get back in the locker room I head to my locker then I take off my shorts and put on my football pants first, with my right leg going in before my left leg.

After my pants are on, I sit down in the chair in front of my locker then I put on my right sock, my left sock, my right cleat, and my left cleat in that order.

Once the bottom half of me is ready, I put my right arm sleeve on, then my left arm sleeve on, then I put on my headband.

When that's done I put my shoulder pads and white jersey on with my right arm going in before my left, then I put on my helmet and follow my team out onto the field.

Once on the field, my teammates and I run through our stretches, our warmups, and our pre-game play running then we head back into the locker room for a quick chat from the coaches while we get a some fluids in us.

When told to, I follow my team out of our locker, down the tunnel, and onto the field.

After everyone is on the field, the national anthem begins so I drop down to a knee then I stay there for the duration of the anthem