43

Aspen's POV

"Hey." I say as I wrap my arms around my keeper from behind her then I rest my chin on her shoulder.

"Hey Aspy." Emma says then she rests her head on my shoulder.

I smile at my girl then I kiss her pulse point.

"Before you and I get ready for the wedding can we go do something?" I question.

Today's Jessie and Emma's wedding and I'm the officiant of the wedding.

"What do you wanna do?" Emma asks.

"I need to talk to you and Jessie about something." I say then Emma's head snaps towards me. "Nothing bad, I just have something to talk to you about and I really can't wait any longer."

"Well let's go find Freckles." Emma says then she intertwines our hands and leads me out of her get ready room.

My Sharky and I walk around the wedding venue here in Miami until we find Jessie's get ready room.

Once we find Jessie's room, I knock on the door.

"WHO IS IT?" Jessie's sister shouts.

"EMMA AND ASPEN." I shout then the door opens.

"What's up my babies?" Jessie say.

"Aspen needs to talk to us." Emma says.

"It's not a bad thing." I say as Jessie looks at me. "I just have something to talk to you about and I really can't wait any longer."

Jessie nods with a smile as she grabs my free hand then my ladies and I walk to a secluded part of the venue.

Once Jessie, Emma, and I are secluded, my girlfriends look at me.

"What's up?" Emma asks.

I look at my girls for a few seconds then I drop to a knee and pull out a velvet ring box.

"Will you marry me?" I ask as I open up the ring box while watching Emma and Jessie's mouth's physically drop. "I was gonna wait till the honeymoon, but.

"Hell yes." Emma and Jessie say.

"Hell yes?" I question.

"Hell yes we'll marry you." My footballers say.

"WHEW." I cheer then I put the rings on my now fiancée's.

Once Emma and Jessie are wearing their rings, I stand up then my ladies and I kiss.

"I like threeway kissing." I mumble making my girls giggle.

"Do you wanna be in the wedding?" Jessie asks.

"That's really up to you two." I say. "Y'all have been planning this for like a year so..."

"Well we already got the three person wedding license." Emma says.

Three people marriages have been getting more and more popular in the last few years so now there are three people wedding licenses'.

My sister getting married to Alex and Christen really stirred up support for throuple marriages and the three of them are pretty much the reason that three people wedding licenses' exist.

"So we can just make an announcement at the beginning of the wedding and tell everyone what just happened." Jessie says. "Then you can join in the wedding."

I have the same suit that Emma and her bridesmaids are wearing so I won't look out of place in the wedding photos.

"Sounds good." Emma and I say then I pick up Jessie.