28

Aspen's POV

"Emmy?" Hazel says

"Yes Princess?" I ask.

"Apollo be okay?"

"He will be." I say as I park the car.

"Yay." Hazel cheers.

"You're so cute." I say.

"Wha 'bout me?" Kingsley says

"You're cute too Bubba." I say with a smile.

"Yay." Kingsley cheers.

"When we see Apollo?" Hazel asks.

"After we get done here." I say. "We'll pick him, Mama, and Mommy up some food on our way back home."

Apollo wasn't feeling to good this morning so Emma and Jessie are looking after him while I do an interview on some morning show.

I brought Hazel and Kingsley with me because a, I don't want them to catch whatever Apollo has and b, I wanna spend some time with my favorite set of twins.

"Otay." Hazel says.

"Ready to go?" I ask.

My favorite pair of little twins nod so I turn off the car, get out of the car, get my twins out, then lock the car and walk with the twins inside the tv studio.

Lately Emma, Jessie, and I have started calling our non-biological kids ours.

So I call the twins my twins when I'm alone with them and our twins when I'm with Emma and Jessie and Emma and Jessie call Apollo their son when they're alone with him and they call him our son when we're together.

"Big." Kingsley say as we walk into the tv-studio.

"It is very big." I say then I get prepped for my appearance on whatever show I'm about to be on.

A couple days ago was our final game of the NFL Regular Season and since we're the number one seed in the NFC, we have a very relaxed week this week because we have a bye week.

Because of the bye week and relaxed week, I was put on media duties for a nationally syndicated tv show that's filming in Dallas today for some reason.

I think the tv show is visiting the 10 most populous cities in America.

"There you are." I hear my Mom say.

"Mom?" I question as my Mom walks into the room

"Hey Baby." My Mom says as I look at her.

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"I'm watching the twins while you go on the show." My Mom says. "Your dad dropped me off before he went to check the progress of his new restaurant."

"Oh." I say then I look at the twins. "You two be good for My Mommy okay?"

Hazel and Kingsley smile at me then they kiss my cheeks.