45

Aspen's POV

"What are you two doing?" Emma asks as I continue to be nose to nose with Shadow.

"Staring contest." I say. "Winner sits next to you in the cart."

Today is the day Emma, Kyra, Kimora, and myself play in a charity golf tournament here in Dallas.

Jackie, Jordyn and Jessie are taking Apollo, Hazel, and Kingsley for a spa day and to do some other stuff.

"Well Shadow's smaller than you so she should be in the middle." Emma says.

"But I give cuddles." I say.

"Aspen."

"Fine." I say then I sit in the passenger seat of the golf cart.

Once I'm in my seat, Shadow hops up into the golf cart then she licks my face.

"You're lucky you're cute." I say then Emma gets into the drivers seat of the car as my nieces and their doggies pull up next to us.

"You ready?" Kimora asks.

"Yep." I say.

"What hole are we starting on?" Kyra asks.

"14." I say.

The twins nod then we leave the clubhouse and drive to hole 14.

Once we get to our starting hole, we park then we get out of our carts.

"How far?" Kyra asks.

"393." I say then all four of us take out our drivers.

Once we have our clubs, we wait on the tee box for the tournament to start.

While we're waiting, the four of us and our dogs have our score lady take pictures of us so we can send them to our family.

After we take pictures, someone sounds an airhorn.

"You may begin." The score lady.

"Sweet." I say then I tee up my ball.

After I tee up my ball, I address the ball, then I swing and launch the ball towards the green.

"Sweet." I mumble when my ball lands in the middle of the fairway then I grab my tee and go stand back with my family.

Once everyone's hit, we put our drivers in our bags in the cart, get back in the carts, then we drive to our balls.

"Who's are we taking?" I ask as we approach our golf balls.

"Kyra's." Emma says. "She's furthest."

I nod then we drive by our balls and grab them before we head over to where Kyra's ball is.

"Strong Kyra." I tease as we pull up next to my nieces.

Kyra blushes then Emma and I set our balls down next to Kyra and Kimora's.

"How far is it?" Kimora asks.

"175." I say as I look at the small tv screen in the golf cart that displays the distance from the hole.

Once we all know the distance, we grab the clubs we want then we all hit our balls towards the green.

After we hit, we put our clubs back in our bags then we drive up the cart path to the green.

When we get to the green, Emma and Kimora park then we all get out, grab our putters, and walk onto the green.

"Well you put it close." Kimora says as everyone moves their balls next to mine.

"I try." I say with a smile then I putt our 3 foot putt.

"Birdie's not bad for our first hole." Kyra says as I get my ball out of the hole then report our score before we all get back in our carts and head to the next hole.

"Ooh Par 3." I say.

"Dork." Emma mumbles as we get to the tee box.

Over the next four holes, my team and I play very good golf and start the round 4 under through five.

"I guess there's a little jam." Kimora says as we see a team waiting on the number one tee box.

Once we're parked behind the group in front of us, Shadow jumps out to lay in the sun with Nala and Simba so I scoot closer to my wife then I wrap my arms around her and rest my head on her shoulder.

"So warm." I mumble.

"You cold?" Emma asks as she wraps her arms around me then she rubs me.

"It's July in Dallas." I mumble. "Why is it 50 degrees."

"I don't know baby." Emma says then she kisses my head.

"I wish we had a blanket." I say. "Then I could get my hands warm"

"How would you?" Emma says then realization sits in. "Oh."

"Yeah." I mumble as the group in front of us finally starts teeing off.

While the team in front of us is teeing off, I get out my phone then take an IG Story of me and Emma in the cart.

At the end of the IG Story, I kiss my wife's cheek then I post the story.

"You know what I just noticed." Kyra says as she cuddles with her twin. "We all have the last name Heath."

"Yeah we do." Emma says with a smile as I smile too while also noticing the group ahead of us has finished teeing off and is driving away.

"Finally." I say then the four of us get out of the carts, grab our drivers, then we wait on the the tee box.

As we're waiting on the tee, I wrap my arms around my keeper and rest my chin on her shoulder.

"Psst." I whisper.

"What?" My wife whispers.

"I love you."

"I love you too Mrs. Heath." Emma says then she pecks my lips.

After my wife kisses me, our phones buzz so we take them out and look at them.

"She's so fucking beautiful." Emma whispers as we stare at the picture our wife just sent us.

Jessie sent us a picture of her in Emma's keeper jersey, and my boxers.

"Seriously." I say then our wife sends us another picture. "Aww."

"We have a good looking family." Emma says as we look at the picture of our wife and kids eating breakfast and watching Saturday morning cartoons.

"I hope we have more kids." I mumble.

"As do I my little Astronaut." Emma says. "As do I."