7

Aspen's POV

"Ready Break." I say then my teammates and I walk to our positions.

It's the second quarter of the pre-season game against the Texans and it's our first possession.

The first quarter went pretty well for me, but unfortunately we didn't end up scoring on any of our drive.

Once everyone's in position, I point out the mike linebacker then I get under center.

"White 80." I say as I survey the defense.

WAIT

I SEE A HOLE IN THE DEFENSE

"KILL KILL." I shout. "GALAXY GALAXY."

Galaxy's one of our audible calls.

The coaches want to use space terms as our audible calls.

My receivers and tight end hit their helmets which means they understand.

"READY." I shout. "READY GO."

After I shout, my center snaps the ball, I drop back and fake a hand off to Pollard, then I look down field

Read 1 not there.

Read 2 not there.

OOH.

READ 3'S OPEN

When I realize CeeDee Lamb is open, I launch the ball down field to him.

CeeDee easily catches the ball at the opponents 45 then he's run outta bounds a few yards later.

"Nice check." I hear someone say in the headset in my helmet as I jog up to the line of scrimmage.

Once I'm with my teammates, the team offensive coordinator gives me the play then I relay the play to the team.

When everyone knows the play, we head to our positions so I get in the shotgun formation and stand next to my running back.

"White 80." I say as I survey the defense. "White 80 set hut."

When I say hut, my center snaps the ball then I hand the ball off to Pollard.

Once Pollard gets the ball, he runs straight through the gaping hole in the line then he sprints to the end zone.

"Go T." I say as I watch my running back run.

Around the 8 yard line, Tony Pollard gets tackled, setting up 1st and goal so I walk to the new line of scrimmage.

Once I'm with my teammates, the team Offensive coordinator gives me the play then I relay the play to the team.

When everyone knows the play, we head to our positions so I stand behind the center.

Once everyone's in position, I point out the mike linebacker then I get under center.

"White 80." I say as I survey the defense. "White 80 set hut."

When I say hut, my center snaps the ball, I drop back, then I toss the ball to the back of the end zone.

Seconds later Tony Pollard catches the ball for a touchdown, making the score 7-7.

Well it'll be 7-7 when the kicker makes the extra point.

"Sweet." I mumble then I celebrate with my team.

After we celebrate, we head to our sideline then I sit down with the other QBs and look over the pictures.

Once we've gone over the last series, I relax while the Texans offense has their drive.

"Damn this is a long drive." I mumble.