25

Aspen's POV

"Thanks Mama." Apollo says as I finish helping him get dressed.

"Welcome Bubba." I say then I kiss my sons head.

After Apollo's dressed, he heads down stairs to play with Hazel, Kingsley, my parents, Jessie's family, and the puppies while I head to my room.

Jessie's family is here visiting Jessie and Jessie's sister Elysse who's been living with us so she can film a documentary on Emma.

Jessie told me last night that her family really likes me which I'm very happy about.

Once in my room, I change out of my workout clothes then I hop into the shower and clean all the sweat off my body.

After my shower, I get out, dry off, then I leave the bathroom and head into my closet.

When I get to my closet I change into my boxers and my favorite pair of grey joggers then I put on my Emma Harris USWNT long sleeve keeper jersey.

Once I'm dressed, I leave the closet, grab my phone, then I head downstairs.

"Hi Aspy." Hazel says as I walk through the living room.

"Hi Princess." I say then I kiss her head as well as Apollo and Kingsley's head before I head into the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen, I see Emma standing at the island looking at bills so I walk up behind her and hug her from behind.

"Hi." I say as I rest my chin on Emma's shoulder.

"Hey Aspy." Emma says with a smile then she pecks my lips.

"You're jersey's comfy." I say.

"It looks good on you." Emma says.

"That it does." I hear my Canadian say causing me to smile then I feel Jessie's arms wrap around me.

"Aww." I hear Jessie's Mom say.

"Mom." Jessie whines.

"Oh shush." Jessie's Mom says then she grabs a water from the fridge as I spin around and kiss Jessie.

"You're a meanie." I say as Jessie's Mom heads back to the living room. 

"What'd I do?" Jessie asks.

"You weren't in bed when I woke up." I say with a pout.

Jessie chuckles then she cups my face and softly kisses me.

"I'm sorry my little astronaut." Jessie says. "I had to get to training."

"You owe me cuddles later." I say.

"Done." Jessie says.

"Hey." Emma mumbles. "I like cuddles too."

Jessie and I chuckle then we wrap our keeper in our arms.

"You can join the cuddle session too." I say.

"Yay." Emma cheers then the doorbell goes off which causes the dogs to go ballistic so I walk to the front door.

"Stop that." I say then the five dogs stop barking so I answer the door. "Hello."

"Hey Aspen." Joe Buck says.

"Come on in." I say as I open the door then the Fox NFL crew walk into my house.

Yesterday we played the Washington Football Team and we beat the shit out of them.

Today, Monday, the main FOX NFL commentator crew is doing an interview with me for their pre game show before my team, the Cowboys, plays the Arizona Cardinals here in Dallas.

We're doing the interview today, because this weekend is New Years so the crew wants to do the interview now before they head home to their families.

We're also doing this today since the crew was in Houston for the Houston v Chargers game yesterday.

Once Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews, and a few camera and other tv crew people are in my house, I shut the door.

"Go dogs." I say then Cinnamon, Luna, Biscuit, Shadow, and Waffles run of into the house.

After the dogs run off, I show the crew around parts of the house to find a place to do the interview.

Eventually the film crew decide to do the interview in my music room so they set up while I talk to Erin, Joe, and Troy.

Once everything is set up, the four of us get mic'd up then we sit down in front of the camera's and get started.

The first couple questions are about my meteoric rise and some other stuff on the field.

"All season you've played with what seems like a massive chip on your shoulder." Erin says. "What do you attest that too?"

"I'm still pretty pissed at a few things that happened before the season." I say. "So I guess that's fueling me."

"What are you pissed at?" Troy asks.

"I'm pissed my college team never got to compete for a national title even though we deserved to go to the playoffs."

I'll probably never get over the fact that my UCLA teams we're robbed of competing for a National Championship.

"I'm also still pissed I was drafted so late." I say. "There wasn't 240 people better than me in the draft class."

I believe I should have gone number one overall.

I'm glad I didn't because the Jacksonville Jaguars suck ass.

"I'm happy I went to the Cowboys because the other teams who needed a Quarterback suck, but I should've been drafted higher." I say.

I believe at the end of my career, I will be the best quarterback to come out of my draft class.

After we discuss why I play the way I play, we move towards the way we, the Cowboys, have been playing this season.

"You and Kellen Moore seem, at least to the public, to be in a great place together." Joe Buck says. "Do you feel your relationship off the field has helped on the field.

"Honestly I haven't listened to his play calling since the Denver game." I say. "His play calling is terrible."

"Oh wow." Erin Andrews says.

"I mean just look at the Minnesota and Denver games." I say. "He called every single one of the plays in the Minnesota and Denver games and we almost lost."

"You all have one of the best offenses in the league since the beginning of Week 11." Troy says.

"That's what happens when you know what a defense is doing and aren't just pulling shit out of your ass." I say.

"Does Mike McCarthy know?" Troy asks.

"Coach Mike knows, Jerry Jones knows, Kellen Moore knows, and the entire team knows." I say.

I may or may not have went off on Kellen after the Denver game and told him how shit he was at play calling.

"They're okay with it?"

"Mhmm." I say. "We're 14-1 right now so they can't really complain about it."

The crew and I talk a little more football then Erin asks one last question.

"Aspen, why do you think you get so much hate?" Erin asks.

"People hate when you become more than they expect." I say. "Everyone expected me to just be a PR move for the Cowboys, but now here we are."

"Where do you see the Cowboys ending up?" Troy asks.

"We're going to win the Super Bowl." I say. "I guarantee it."